HD only coming in Green primary Mitishushi 65"

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
diva328
HD only coming in Green primary Mitishushi 65"

I have a 65" WS-65857 which is either 2000 0r 2001. We had to have the convergence fixed last year. Which cost over $500.00. I just had the HD connected last week and the regular and digital programming is coming in fine but the HD is going in green. The cable installer tried 2 different HD boxes and the same happened. Does anyone know anything about cost of having this fixed, he said the Blue does not come thru. I am wondering if this is a problem worth trying to fix or if we should just get a new set. Also does anyone know anything about selling sets to others who might not be able to buy new. I would appreciate any help that I get

Matt Whitlock
If I remember correctly, the

If I remember correctly, the HD input on the WS-65867 is a combo RBG/component input, but the default in the menu is for RGB (because Mitsubishi's ATSC HD receiver at the time used an RGB cable). This is why the image is only green.

There is a spot in the menu that can toggle the input between component (YPrPb/YCrCb and RGB). Once you set it for component, your HD image should come through just fine.

Enjoy HDTV!

wolfgangdds
thanks, this seems to have

thanks, this seems to have worked and the color looks much better.

Connect With Techlore