Cordless phone

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Techgeek
Cordless phone

I have a Sylvania DVC850C DVD/VCR.  I connected cable to VCR to TV to get higher numbered channels.  I turn on the VCR with the power button and after a minute it shuts off and the CST In flashes.  Why? Can it be fixed?  

ThatLynnGirl
I have a GE cordless phone

I have a GE cordless phone/digital answering machine I can't find my instructions to. Model 27995GE1

All I need to do is change the number of rings before the answering machine kicks in, but I can only find the instructions in Spanish (no hablo). My head hurts. Right now it's set on 2 rings and that doesn't even give me enough time to remember where I laid the phone down.

Can anyone tell me how to reset this thing, or is there a site where I can find a set of instructions??

Muchas gracias!!!!

Lynn

Larry Dillon
ThatLynnGirl,  I found your

ThatLynnGirl,  I found your manual in English, and its available for free at http://thomsonnetwork.com click on veiw instuction book, and enter just 27995 in the box and there you go lots to choose from.  I was told by a servicer that there was a ringer switch on the back of the unit??? Check that out as well as the manual.  Good Luck and come back and viset us again sometimes.

ThatLynnGirl
Oh lordy yes, all this time

Oh lordy yes, all this time it was just a switch on the bottom of the base unit. LOL 
I'm so frustrated that I wasted so much time on it this morning!!! Thank you for your rapid response!!! I did find the manual online where you said. MANY THANKS!!! Lynn

Larry Dillon
Glad to help you!  come back

Glad to help you!  come back and xiset again.  Send your freinds. We got answers to lots of good stuff.  Kiss

mstrang
I also need the user's guide

I also need the user's guide for this cordless phone.  When I entered the model number, it came back that there was no match.  Any help??

Larry Dillon
I am sorry but I beg to

I am sorry but I beg to differ. The manual is here http://www.thomsonnetwork.com/EN/Publ... All you have to enter are the 5 numbers of the model number with no dashes. Hope this helps.

mstrang
I bet I tried that number 6

I bet I tried that number 6 times yesterday and I didn't get anywhere!  Thanks for the help... do you know how long it takes to download?

mstrang
I can't get any of the

I can't get any of the English ones to download properly?? Any suggestions?

Larry Dillon
Something is wrong with the

Something is wrong with the site or their server. I downloaded on weeks ago but I deleted it. My only suggestion is to order one from them if you cannot get one off line. Tell them your having a problem as the download is blank.

Connect With Techlore