VIEWSONIC LCD TV - 27"

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
YTD
VIEWSONIC LCD TV - 27"

Everytime I turn the TV on, it showed as VGA mode
and I can't use the remote to change it to TV mode; it seems like the remote is not responding
at all even replacing with new batteries.

I also tried press the menu button on TV which is also not responding. Is there a reset button
or some kind of coding that I'm not aware of which will change to original setting (TV mode).

I need help, help, help. Thanks in advance.

Ron Repking (not verified)
You can try 'resetting' the

You can try 'resetting' the TV by unplugging it for several hours. It's not encouraging that your buttons on your TV are not responding too.

YTD
I did that already and it

I did that already and it still didn't work and none of the buttons on TV work either (MENU,VOLUME +/-,CHANNEL +/- & ENTER).
Thanks anyway.

Matt Whitlock
Which model 27" Viewsonic is

Which model 27" Viewsonic is it? If it's the 2700w, you may want to make sure the tuner pack in the back of the set is still plugged in. Though I agree with Ron that it's not encouraging that you cannot access the main menu via the buttons on the set.

This may end up being a problem that Viewsonic will need to address. If so, please come back and post what you find out.

YTD
It's the N2750W and I agree

It's the N2750W and I agree that Viewsonic will need to address this issue. For now, I will need to bring it in for Service. Thanks again guys.

Connect With Techlore