Kodak Easy Share DX6490 - mode dial

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
dizliz64
Kodak Easy Share DX6490 - mode dial

I have had a Kodak Easy Share Model DX6490
for a couple of years, one day I picked it up and the mode dial wouldnt turn, it wasnt dropped or mishandled in anyway. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this, I would love to start taking pictures again.

alfhild
i also have mode dial problem

i also have mode dial problem on dx6490--i called kodak parts 800-431-7278 today---was told that a new mode dial is part #3f2191 and would cost $16 including shipping---i also called a camera repair in florida that said that the back comes off "eaisly"---i would like to talk to someone that is familiar with repairing a dx6490----or find a repair manual, at least showing mode dial b4 i start tearing into my 6490

you can email me such that if either one of us are successful, we can pass info on 

Nima
hey my koday easy share c330

hey my koday easy share c330 lens is stuck out, and it won't turn on it wasn't dropped or treated badly either it just doesn't seem to be working it charging it doesn't even seem to be working, but when it on the charger i can browse the pics as soo as i lift it off its a black screen. Does anybody have any ideas?'

Thanks in advance

alfhild
forget what i said about the

forget what i said about the $15 mode dial,  that was not the right part, i also ordered a back for the camera---it does replace the "mode dial", but does not include the "toggle"---the toggle is the real problem---i assumed that the mode dial and the toggle were together---not true--i have given up trying to buy the parts---i will simply replace the camera---i would buy a dx6490 for parts if the mode dial and the toggle apparantly were ok

Connect With Techlore