motorola v360 help

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ClaireBraxton
motorola v360 help

Hi,

I just purchased the motorola v360 mainly because of it's mp3 player feature. I'm having trouble accessing the files . . .

I download them onto my phone, but I have no idea where they are stored on the phone. I've looked in all the most logical places but they are nowhere to be found.

If anyone knows how to help me, or can direct me in some way, I would REALLY appreciate it.
Thanks!
-Claire

Imad_Kalboneh
hey claire. :) i have the

hey claire. :) i have the EXACT same phone, and i had trouble with that too. :) see, your phone memory iz REALLY low, and it can only hold 1 song. u should purchase a memory card. i got s 512 MB card, and it iz good enough for me. it can hold about 70 - 80 songz at a time. :)

did u get a CD and a USB cable that connects to your phone? that's all you're gonna need. just downoad that disk, and u'll never need it again.  :) u'll be asked to enter a profile name, and then a cell phone figure will show up. click on "Multimedia Studio" and you'll know what to do from there onwards. :) and one more thing. you're gonna have to buy your phone memory card separately, because it doesnt come with the cell phone.

anymore help? mail me at [email protected]    or at    [email protected]

take care 

Connect With Techlore