Fuji Finepix 4900 Zoom

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Zinki
Fuji Finepix 4900 Zoom

I have owned this camera for years and it is now giving me some trouble. Only when I use the Auto Flash does my pictures come out in a purple hue with horizontal lines across them LCD. Any ideas on what the heck the problem is?? I have referred to my manual and of course it doesn't say a thing. Thanks in advance for any info.

radewey
My new Panasonic Digital

My new Panasonic Digital camera DMC-FZ20 is giving me the message "Please turn camera off then on again. It justs repeats this message over and over again. I have been on hold to their service dept. for 40 minutes and no one has answered. Thanks for any info anyone may have regarding this matter. R. Dewey

David Caswell
radewey said: My new

radewey said: My new Panasonic Digital camera DMC-FZ20 is giving me the message "Please turn camera off then on again. It justs repeats this message over and over again. I have been on hold to their service dept. for 40 minutes and no one has answered. Thanks for any info anyone may have regarding this matter. R. Dewey

My six-month old Panasonic DMC-TZ1 is doing the same thing. Sorry I don't have any help to offer but want to know if anyone can help me also. I have switched batteries and switched storage cards. Nothing fixes it. 

Connect With Techlore