Need Help with Sony network walkman

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lawman
Need Help with Sony network walkman

We bought my daughter a Sony Psyc Network Walkman, 512 mb. I tried to install the sonic stage software that came with it but after about half way through the installation, it comes up that the installation has terminated but doesn't give a reason. I tried downloading the software from the sonic stage website but it does the same thing. I have music match and it seems I can put a song on the player but then it shows no data on the player.
Can someone walk me through using Music Match to put songs on my daughters MP3 player? I Would appreciate any help at all......Or if there are any other programs out there to put songs on this particular MP3 player, I would greatly appreciate it............

Uptight
I also have purchased a Sony

I also have purchased a Sony Walkman NW-E505 I installed the CD Sonic Stage 3.0 and then my hard drive went out,had it replaced,Now I can't get the Connect store or Sonic stage to open.It comes up:Cannot Find OpenMG Secure Module/Exiting SonicStage!I put a bigger Hard drive in and even went to the sight and downloaded the Sonicstage 3.3 which took about an hour or so,when trying to install it said:ERROR 00005607 Cannot Find Open MG Secure Module.I tried to download the OpenMG module from WindowsXP and when installing it,it said I have a newer version already installed!HELP!!! I have been trying to do this for weeks and I am at wits end!Can anyone Help me figure this out?? Thanks if you can I'm Lost and Uptight

Ron Repking (not verified)
You might have better luck

You might have better luck trying version 3.4. It was just released on 1/31. You can download it here:

http://esupport.sony.com/perl/swu-lis...

Connect With Techlore