My mp3

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Michelle1
My mp3

Help! I'm having the same problem with my Creative Zen mp3 player that Sunny did back in October. I think it's the usb, but I'm not sure. My computer just won't read that it's connected. What do I do?

Matt Whitlock
Can you post a link to that

Can you post a link to that thread so we can review what the problem was, or can you explain the problem?

Michelle1
When I connect my mp3 to the

When I connect my mp3 to the usb port my computer does not or can not read that it is connected. I have gone to search and I there is nothing there. The port is fine because I can connect my digital camera and it reads it. I have tried placing the usb cord in both ports but get nothing. I have tried reinserting the battery and lost all my music. Now I have nothing.

Matt Whitlock
It sounds like your problem

It sounds like your problem may be a bit bigger than a random fluke. You shouldn't lose your music when you take out the battery, with both hard drive and flash based MP3 players.

I would suggest that you contact Creative for support information, repair, or replacement. Follow this link to veiw their support options: http://us.creative.com/support/custsu...

thatrandomgirl17
Last night i plugged in my

Last night i plugged in my zen sleek photo to be charged because the power bar was way low (on red instead of green). This morning i disconnected my charger from my zen, to plug into my speakers. The screen was black and the power button was on. So i held down the power button but it stayed the same, and none of the other buttons will work.

Connect With Techlore