phillips big screen

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fredo7
phillips big screen

I have a 50" phillips big screen,it turns itself of ,will come back on sometimes for about 1 hour then off again,has gotten worse won't even turn on sometimes.anyone know and where I might could order part.
model #50P8341

roel
I also have a 50" Philips big

I also have a 50" Philips big screen that does the same thing. When you find out where and how much the part is let me know. Cost and company name. 50P8341 [email protected]

allstater
Hello, I have the exact same

Hello, I have the exact same challenge. I have a 60" Philips that is doing the same thing. Please email any info you find out. I will do some more research and do the same. [email protected]

BrandiPooh
Hi, Did anyone figure out how

Hi, Did anyone figure out how to fix this problem. Thanks.

wrb
I have a 43" Philips that has

I have a 43" Philips that has the same problem.  No one can answer the question as to what is causing it to shut off 5 seconds after cutting it on.  I am told a Trained Tech has difficulty correcting the problem and just swaps out parts till it works.  This method is very expensive or not so expensive if they hit on the right part the first time.  They say there are many different parts that could cause this problem.  So much for projection TVs.

Connect With Techlore