Techview Plasma TV

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paul48
Techview Plasma TV

Help...I purchased a Techview 42" plasma TV from Comp USA last December and I cannot find any information about this company and need to have the set repaired! Comp USA will not help me. In fact they have no information about Techview, even though they sold it to me. I have searched the Internet with no results. My set will no longer accept a signal from the remote (yes, I did change the batteries in the remote and purchased a universal remote). I cannot find a TV repair company that will work on this set, and I live in New York City. By the way, I went to Comp USA in the first place because they advertised a 42" Daewoo (a name I know), which they told me they did not have and would substitute a TV of comparable TV, with all of the same features and warrantee. The long and short of it is that they never provided a warentee, despite many calls, registered and emails. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TECHVIEW?

zdave
take fcc # of the back of the

take fcc # of the back of the tv and go to fcc web site it will tell you who made the set.
then take your case to a consumer tv board.
this will get those a...s going.
i tell you what the repair will set you about a 1k$
i've tryed to work with daewoo on a one of the computer co. tv which was made by them and i got nowhere fast.

roga
[email protected]

[email protected]
hi i am looking for stand that holds the tv in place s it is resting on the feet or whatever 42in techview 42 inch

Connect With Techlore