HELP ME

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
BrittR
HELP ME

hi i have this mp3 player and the past couple of days it has been saying "upgrader" on it and it wont turn on or anything! can anyone tell me whats wrong?

donnakeen
hi i brought a 1 gb mp3

hi i brought a 1 gb mp3/atrac3plus (nw-e107) just befor xmas its worked fine up intill today it wont turn on or anything its just daed so can anyone help me rather then me having to go through all the trouble of sending it bk to my catologe im quite annoyed realy as it was alot of money thank u

Matt Whitlock
donnakeen said:hi i brought a

donnakeen said:

hi i brought a 1 gb mp3/atrac3plus (nw-e107) just befor xmas its worked fine up intill today it wont turn on or anything its just daed so can anyone help me rather then me having to go through all the trouble of sending it bk to my catologe im quite annoyed realy as it was alot of money thank u

Here are a few questions:

Have you replaced the battery? Did you make sure the battery you put into it works?

If the unit has a hold switch, is it in the proper position?

Have you recently dropped the unit, or given it a good shock?

Ross Johnson
My son has a sylvania mp3

My son has a sylvania mp3 player and it keeps saying it needs to be formatted. And I don't know how to format it. Can someone please help me?

Rinaoku
Hi my friends mp3 player wont

Hi my friends mp3 player wont turn off or play or well anything..and i have no clue what to do
please please please help!

Matt Whitlock
Rinaoku said:Hi my friends

Rinaoku said:

Hi my friends mp3 player wont turn off or play or well anything..and i have no clue what to do
please please please help!

Sounds like an emergency. The first thing to check is to see if there is a hold switch somewhere on the player. When engaged, it makes the player ignore all key presses and commands in case you're carrying the player around in your purse or pocket. The next thing to try would be removing the battery, which should reset the player. Beyond that, I'll need to know the model number of the player to be any more specific. Post back with your results.

Rodent
I replaced my battery in my

I replaced my battery in my MP3 player and it won't play music now cause it says it has "No License" what does that even mean i'm really confused  please help

Connect With Techlore