pictures outside are too light

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
card lover
pictures outside are too light

I have a FUJI Fine Pix F700. I love the camera, but recently when I take pictures outside in the sun, they are so light I can't make out the subject. In doors I still have a pretty good quality. I have tried all menu options and taken it to a camera store to see if they could help. The techinical department at Fuji suggested there might be a problem with the ISO and said I to send the camera in. I would like to see if anyone has a suggestion I might not have tried.

Ron Repking (not verified)
I'm not familiar with your

I'm not familiar with your particular camera but if it used to work fine and now doesn't and you didn't change your menu options, it would probably point to a mechancial failure of some sort. I would send it in and see what they say. Let us know what you find out.

SC&RS
If you havn't sent into the

If you havn't sent into the store already, and if your camera is capable. Try changing the Darkness value on the camera. im not exactly sure how to get to that on your camera...but try menu and look for the +\- symbol or something related. adjust it according and see if that fixes it.

Connect With Techlore