need help!!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ty
need help!!

I have a TOSHIBA CX35D80 I turned the set on and have audio but no picture just a white line across the screen?? Should purchase a new TV or get it checked by a repair Tech? ,or is it worth buying to get it serviced?? Please let me know THANKS my e-mail is [email protected]

ralph c
I have a Zenithmodel b36a24z

I have a Zenithmodel b36a24z 36" anolog tv. last night i was watching a program and the tv just went out like someone turned off the power. This tv was plugged into a cable box. Tried to reboot tv and didnt work. Plugged it onto the socket directly still no good. I am ready to pitch it out the door. Is there anything i can do to repair it my self. I am on perm. dissibility and canot afford to put money in this tv.Any suggestions for me. Thank You Ralph Celia Dekalb IL.

shaggy
HELLO, IM HAVING PROBLEMS

HELLO,
IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY 1997 RCA BIGSCREEN PTK195BL IT HAS A BOW AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM. RAINBOW COLORS AROUND THE OBJECTS IN THE PICTURE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IT IS THAT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED AND WHERE TO FIND THE PART? IF I NEED TO ADJUST SOMETHING HOW DO I? I WOULD LIKE TO FIX IT MYSELF IM PRETTY GOOD AT FIXING THINGS I JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP FINDING THE PROBLEM AND WHERE TO GET THE PARTS THANKS, SHAGGY

Connect With Techlore