HELP! with my deo digital video camcorder 3300

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
antonio
HELP! with my deo digital video camcorder 3300

i have a deo camacorder as i stated in the subject box and i've been trying to sync music into it because it is also an mp3 player and when the computer tells me that the list of music i want synced is synced the deo tells me that the music file has no archive. i searched the web for help and nothing came up except a link to this website. Please help me i dont know what else to do.

ghenghis
The only thing i could

The only thing i could suggest would be to make sure that the music files your trying to put into the camera would have to be .mp3 format.

I was Looking into buying this camera and do you think its a good camera for its price, are the features good on it and would you buy it knowing what you know about it now? any info would be great.

chyea
the flash on my deo doesnt

the flash on my deo doesnt work.. not even a year old.. by any chance does anyone have the warranty info?

staylor
chyea said: the flash on my

chyea said: the flash on my deo doesnt work.. not even a year old.. by any chance does anyone have the warranty info?

I you're talking about the deo3300 Camera-MP-DV , I have the warranty.  But I have been trying to reach them since March,'06. My camera doesn't work, they appear to be out of business, no working phone #, e-mail returned underliverable. I have contacted the CA.Atty. Gen., who gave me new information, which also is bogus. If you have the same camera, and want to go thru the frustration, I'll give you what info. I have. 

Connect With Techlore