panasonic cordless phone

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
sally51
panasonic cordless phone

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A PANASONIC 5.8 DIGITAL CORDLESS ANSWERING SYSTEM KX-TG5439. I HAVE CALL WAITING WITH MY PHONE CO. THE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS BOOK SAYS TO HIT THE FLASH BUTTON TO ANS. THE SECOND CALL IF ALREADY ON A LINE. BUT I CAN'T FIND A FLASH BUTTON ON EITHER PHONE OR THE BASE. I REALLY NEED HELP. THANK-YOU SALLY

Ron Repking (not verified)
Try hitting the same button

Try hitting the same button that turns on the phone, usually it is labeled "Talk". That should do the trick!

sally51
THANK-YOU FOR YOUR HELP WILL

THANK-YOU FOR YOUR HELP WILL GIVE THAT A TRY AND LET YOU KNOW.

mapleleaf04
Last spring I purchased a

Last spring I purchased a panasonic 5.8 digital cordless phone and starting in May have had intermittant static on the phones in my house. Sometimes it is so severe, you can't hear the person on the other end. Have had my local phone company out 5 times. They say problem isn't with the phone lines - must be one of my phones. So, I disconnected the older panasonic cordless and sent it in to be repaired. The next day the static was back! I only have one other phone which is not cordless, so it must be the 5.8 causing the problems, right? I don't have it near anything electrical like t.v. or computer, so can't figure out this problem or how to solve. Can anyone help? Thanks.

flotiff
How do I set up my answering

How do I set up my answering machine for my phone. Every time i record my message For some reason it does not work. If someone leaves me a message I can't seem to check it. what do I do? An automated voice mail comes on when you call my phone. But there's no way to check my messages.

Connect With Techlore