Servicing my camera

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Servicing my camera

I need to take my camera in and get it fixed..where do you take a digital camera to get it fixed. I can't find a place and I live in a metropolitan area. Thanks anyone who responds.

Depending on the camera, you

Depending on the camera, you might have to send it to the supplier. NOT my first choice, though, as that supplier might be thousands of miles away!

But some suppliers have service sites in the US. You'll have to do some digging in your camera supplier's website.

One other thing to try is to contact one of the larger camera store chains (like Ritz Camera) or maybe get on Steve's Digicams website (a BIG outfit in the Los Angeles area).


Connect With Techlore