POOR CONVERGENCE ON A SONY MODULE #KP41EXR96

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
CMTechnician
POOR CONVERGENCE ON A SONY MODULE #KP41EXR96

I have a 41" sony module #KP41EXR96 that I'm working on and I have POOR CONVERGENCE. I've checked IC1705 "STK4278" both 100uf25V caps "C1715" and "C1745". They all test fine. Please can someone give me a proceadure and drawing of the convergence board.

Thanks,
Clayton

Bobsws6
i have a sony model KP

i have a sony model KP-46WT510 that has convergence problem also 2 shadows blue on one side red on other is the adjustable or need repairing any help would be helpful the tv is only 3 years old

Larry Dillon
Bob, you have the common

Bob, you have the common problem of the convergence IC's gone bad.  If you have soldering experience or have any experience soldering and or working on solid state printed circuit boards, then you shoul be able to get these IC's and replace them.  If you have no electronic experience, Please call a pro as this is not a job for the unexperienced. Good Luck, and let us know how you make out with this repair

Bobsws6
do you know where i can get a

do you know where i can get a wiring diagram showing the ics i can repair if i know which ones they are i do a lot of repairs on printed circuits in remote control cars pleasse let me know thanks bob

Larry Dillon
Semd me your E-mail addy and

Semd me your E-mail addy and i will see what I can do.

Bobsws6
[email protected]  if

[email protected]  if you need any money for diagram please let me know i know they can cost and i will be more then glad to pay for it and thanks again for the help

Larry Dillon
Bob, I sent you the KP46WT500

Bob, I sent you the KP46WT500, it has the same chassis number. If I have it I will share the manual with you. Good Luck and let us know what you find.

Bobsws6
larry i need to bring my tv

larry i need to bring my tv from storage so i can work on it can i lay it on it's back in order to transport it or will this through the guns out of alignment please let me know thanks again bob

Larry Dillon
You really should not move or

You really should not move or transport a projection TV on the side or the back but I have seen peeps do it that way and had no troubles and have see peeps do it that way and have lots of trouble.

white_ninja
can someone email me the

can someone email me the service manual to my sony kp46wt510 thanks [email protected]

white_ninja
Can someone email me the

Can someone email me the service manual for kp-46wt510 for a sony

Connect With Techlore