mp3.......file system corrupted

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
bigross
mp3.......file system corrupted

matt, my mp3 player cannot be connected to any computer, it cannot be open through the usb port no matter wut i try. My dad and brother both have the same mp3 player and theirs work fine. My dad suggests that the reason why is because i dropped it. I think its a virus.....i want to know which is it, because i am getting tired of hearing it's my fault. Anyways any other solutions u or ron have for my mp3 player? I am hoping i wont have to get a new one, but if i do......is there any tips that i would need to know to avoid this again....thanks for all your help guys.

Matt Whitlock
Dropping it is the most

Dropping it is the most likely cause based on the information I've been given. A shock most likely damaged the internal hard drive, and now it cannot read the system files or connect to a PC. Without examining it in person, that's the best I can tell you. It's also important to note that sometimes there just isn't a good reason why things break. They just... break.

If dropping it was the cause of failure, that should be easy to avoid in the future. If you tend to be a little rough on MP3 players, it may be in your best interest to purchase a flash based MP3 player instead of a hard drive based one. Flash players are much less sensitive to rough handling.

We wish you the best of luck with your next player, and don't forget to tell all of your friends about TechLore.

olskool
i need help with my mp4

i need help with my mp4 player the problem is that when i turn it on then press the play button theres a pumpkin that flashes and nothing else happens i can still hook it up to the computer and still download and look at the files etc. but thats it cant get anything on the screen or listen to the player off the computer.

Connect With Techlore