jvc hd56g786 d-ila problems

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
garrybert
jvc hd56g786 d-ila problems

hi ,this is my first post . i recently bought new jvc 56 inch dila (lycos) tv i got it out of the box and waited for directv installer to bring my new hdtv receiver, every thing was fine for about 6hours then the tv would make a pop and green screen came on with horizontal lines would come on (audio was o.k.) then it would revert back to normal picture. i called directv and had installer come back this morning thinking it might be receiver, he turned on t.v. and the green screen was back, he hooked another t.v to the receiver and it was o.k. has any had this problem before? i got to watch my new t.v. for 6 hours and jvc support is the pits. i will post another thread on thier customer support and see if anyone has had the same problem with them thanks for any info that you can give me on this

garrybert

Matt Whitlock
Interesting problem, but it's

Interesting problem, but it's not one that I think you should even have to worry about or deal with given the amount of time you've used the product. I would ask your dealer to exchange the TV, which most will do without question during the first 14 to 30 days of ownership.

Connect With Techlore