2002 32" RCA True Flat

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
eugene
2002 32" RCA True Flat

Tv went blank. Wierd sound and odor coming from what I think is called the transformer. This part is soddered to the board by 14 prongs with medium size white plastic covered spool. I need advice on what this part actually is called. I Carefully removed this part from the board.On top of this part a sticker has the following listed. (PN 15076600 DI15163210 RXETCE02425)Any advise would be greatly appreciated...

eugene
On 09-17-05, I posted an

On 09-17-05, I posted an incorrect year model when I listed my television as a '2002 32"RCA Tru-Flat' when in fact the mfg. date is Aug.2003. Having made the correction any advise regarding my possible transformer or ? problem would truly be appreciated.

eugene
This is in reference to the

This is in reference to the 32" RCA Tru-Flat; This morning I was able to locate the part that was requesting information for. I found the transformer @sears.com. It took several attemps but, I located the part, I identified the part number and bingo $28.00 including shipping and tax. Well, it's on it's way. cool....

The Lawnmower Man
Hey Eugene, My TV is having

Hey Eugene, My TV is having the exact same problem, did the part you order fix the problem? Thanks, Brandon

The Lawnmower Man
Hey Eugene, My TV is having

Hey Eugene, My TV is having the exact same problem, did the part you order fix the problem? Thanks, Brandon

Connect With Techlore