help please with my Mp3 player

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
drummerboy5000
help please with my Mp3 player

I have a Koss KSMP mp3 player and recentally i have had toruble with it. I can upload songs on to it but i cant listen to it. Im really not sure at all what to do. If anybody could give me a hand it would be appreciated thanks.

Ron Repking (not verified)
What are the symptoms? Does

What are the symptoms? Does the player play? Can you see the songs on the player?

drummerboy5000
No it doesnt play at all

No it doesnt play at all actually when i dont have the usb cord plugged into it like the screen wont even come on but then when its hooked up to my computer it works and i can upload songs.

satyrae
sorry to intrude, but I have

sorry to intrude, but I have the same problem with my mp3..it's a iVO FR pendrive ..and..recently, when I try to switch it on..it only stays on for ab 2-3 seconds and then turns off..when I plug it into my computer, it turns on and functions fine..software problems? pls help..

Patty Mae
My Memorex MMP8556 Powers On

My Memorex MMP8556 Powers On Then a second later it turns of. Can you help me Please

Patty Mae
with out staying on i cannt

with out staying on i cannt do anything with it

Patty Mae
i have tried changing the

i have tried changing the battery and it still only wants to power up for a few sec. tand then it shuts down i tried all i can think of and i am at my wits end.i have another one that does the same thing any help would be thankful

Connect With Techlore