Replaced fuses keep blowing in our Pioneer Proj. TV

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
rollerderby79
Replaced fuses keep blowing in our Pioneer Proj. TV

Our Pioneer SD-P50A3Q had a burnt fuse. We replaced it with the correct fuse but the TV works for about a week and sometimes 3 weeks but the same fuse keeps blowing. Does anyone know what could be causing the same fuse to go. I think It may have to do with a transistor but we're not sure.....it also makes a "click" noise when going off. and Thank you anyone.

Romeo1
I have the same problem with

I have the same problem with my pioneer projection tv. Did you fix yours? pls reply. Thanks. Ray

Larry Dillon
This is a common proplem with

This is a common proplem with these pioneer sets I have heard of in the past. What I was told by pioneer was to replace the fuse if it was a 5 amp, replace with a 6 and see if it still goes out.  And if its a 4 amp fuse replace it with a 5 amp fuse depending on the model as well as the age of the set.  they(Pioneer said it wont cause a fire danger as the fuse is under rated for the set and the problem will most likly show up after that if it is going to, and i have done that twice already, and the sets are still playing great!.  Now if the fuse is blown black. I myself would not recomend this change in fuse. But  if the fuse is only popped then go for it.  Get back to us and report the progress. Thanks and Good Luck

Connect With Techlore