PROBLEM- NEED HELP with my pioneer reciever 815

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
mpmiller1980
PROBLEM- NEED HELP with my pioneer reciever 815

The power light "red light" is flashing in the front of the reciever, it just went out of warranty we checked all the fuses and they are fine, what do I need to do to get it working. its last years model 815 and it is silver please email or call me at 912 541 0647 my name is Miller thank you.

Matt Whitlock (not verified)
The first thing you want to

The first thing you want to do is disconnect all of your speakers from it. Unplug the receiver from the wall, and plug it back in after 4 hours.

When you do this, does the red light still flash on the front of the receiver?

Toytec
I have the same problem with

I have the same problem with my VSX D812. The standby light flashes. This happened after a recent power outage, surge.
Did you get yours repaired?

Vinicius
I have the same problem with

I have the same problem with my VSX D812. The standby light flashes and it doesn't turn on. This happened after I try to repair a problem in display. Does anybody know how to fix it?
Thanks.

Vinicius (Brazil)

Mousey
Hi I've also have a simular

Hi I've also have a simular problem with my onkyo 804. Turned the sucker on and adjusted the volume when a loud cracking noise arose then the unit shuts itself off. The volume was low then a abrupt hi level of sound follow by a silence then back to a low volume all while turning the volume control. Any answers are helpful. Thanks

Connect With Techlore