Can you help me fix my phone??

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
tiggr0393
Can you help me fix my phone??

Somehow I have managed to set my LG LX 5450 phone on car kit mode, without the car kit and cannot get it back to normal mode. I can call people, but I cannot hear them, and they cannot hear me. I have reset it to factory state, but it still is in car kit mode. I still have all of my numbers and pictures in it as well. Is there anyway I can fix this without losing my voicemail and pictures?? The numbers can be replaced. I will be eternally grateful if anybody could help me with this problem. Thank You.

Ron Repking (not verified)
Are you sure that you reset

Are you sure that you reset it to factory mode? If you did that, all of your numbers at least should be erased. Check your manual again and see if you did it right. Here's also a related thread that might help.

http://www.techlore.com/article/10789/

Before you try to reset it, transfer your pictures so you don't lose them!

tiggr0393
Yes, I am sure, kinda. When

Yes, I am sure, kinda. When I did that, I followed the directions you posted, but with my own knowledge. I tried again with your directions and it did the same thing, all it did was reset my wallpaper and my power on power off screens. I even have my pictures and contacts. I guess I'll have to take it in tomorrow to see if I can get it fixed. Thank You so much for your help.

Ron Repking (not verified)
Let us know what the result

Let us know what the result was after you take it in so that we can help the next person with the same problem!

bullwinkle93
Did you ever find out how to

Did you ever find out how to fix this? I did the same thing with my phone!!!

Kimber
I have a motorola model V60i

I have a motorola model V60i and I can't get it to turn off. Can you help me?

Matt Whitlock
Kimber, reboot the phone by

Kimber, reboot the phone by removing the battery, wait 3 minutes, then put the battery back on. Normal operation should resume.

singlemom42
need to get codes to program

need to get codes to program phone but lg will not help Need someone to help. I want to program lg vi5225g phone
Please if anyone can help

Connect With Techlore