mp4

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
hymie
mp4

how the hell do i download music videos to my MP4/MP3....from what program do i need HELP

Ron Repking (not verified)
Wow, you sound just a tad bit

Wow, you sound just a tad bit frustrated. What device are you trying to download to and what problems are you having? What format is the music video in? The more detail that you give, the better the community will be able to help you.

hymie
well the video is in wmv

well the video is in wmv format...i am not to familiar with the device i have,my uncle sent it from japan....and all the instructions are in....you guessed it ......................JAPANESE!!!!
the device name is "JXD"
any help with maybe changing the format might help....or another program tht lets to download music videos

ithomas9389
I have a PSP system, and I

I have a PSP system, and I just bought a memory stick PRO DUO, but when I try to copy music onto the disk in the same method as I did with the provided disk, the computer responds with "specify correct path and filename". Any suggestions?

Hymie, try one of these

Hymie, try one of these programs:

WMV converters

Donna
can you help me with an

can you help me with an iriver multimedia player pmp 120? The problem I'm having is that it freezes when I turn it on.

Can we assume that you've

Can we assume that you've tried resetting the device and removing the battery?

Gizmo
I have a digital MP4 player.

I have a digital MP4 player. I bought it from Ebay (Chinese distributor). This is the only name I have on the unit. I cannot get songs or anything to copy over. Only 1 song did I get to copy over.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

nixon
hi, i have an 40gb cec mp4

hi, i have an 40gb cec mp4 player but cannot get video onto it, when I try, it says "file not supported" whats going on? when i bought it, it had some video on it already and says that theyre "avi" but i try to convert them and still no joy, frustrating!!!!!!

lpigotgame23
I need some serious help, lol

I need some serious help, lol. i just bought A mp4 player and it came with 2 videos and 2 songs and i deleted the 2 videos and the songs. i added all my songs i wanted. and it worked. and i wen to add videos on there and i pout it in the file. now when i click videos on the mp4 player, it says "no file!". i think i deleted the file, how do i create a new file to put my videos in?

raj1978rajendra_raj9
I need some serious help, lol

I need some serious help, lol. i just bought A mp4 player and it came with 2 videos and 2 songs and i deleted the 2 videos and the songs. i added all my songs i wanted. and it worked. and i wen to add videos on there and i pout it in the file. now when i click videos on the mp4 player, it says "no file!". i think i deleted the file, how do i create a new file to put my videos in?

raj1978rajendra_raj9
hello guys i have the

hello guys i have the solutions for entire mp4,ipod, mp3 players who wants the solution for their problem just give a mesg 2 my id [email protected]

wee pat
i bought a mp4 from ebay and

i bought a mp4 from ebay and the disc is holding all the memory well i think it is can u help me to restore the memory onto the mp4

radzha
hi. I have mp4 jxd681 and my

hi. I have mp4 jxd681 and my lcd screen broken, I cant see anything. now I just want to connect my mp4 to the TV, but I cant because I dont know how to select TV-OUT in mp4. please help who knows how to select it in the menu.  I read this http://www.chizon.com/download/JXD681-manual.pdf
 and tryed to connect tv out but ITS useles.  please help....

fisherman
raj1978rajendra_raj9 said:

raj1978rajendra_raj9 said: hello guys i have the solutions for entire mp4,ipod, mp3 players who wants the solution for their problem just give a mesg 2 my id [email protected]

Connect With Techlore