48" JVC no picture but has sound, need help thanks!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Xprogmat
48" JVC no picture but has sound, need help thanks!

Hello, I have a 48" JVC 16x9 HDTV Projection tv model # AV-48WP30 Chassis # A105 I can turn it on and get audio, but it has a black screen. I tried to look for wiring diagrams for it but no luck, don't know if it would really help if I did have the diagrams. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

Matt Whitlock (not verified)
You believe it's a wiring

You believe it's a wiring issue? Is this a new TV that you're in the process of hooking up, or was it working before and now it has developed this problem?

Xprogmat
I got it for free and it's

I got it for free and it's new, the people who had it before me had it checked out and nothing could be found. So I figured I would try to fix it, with online information but no luck yet. I believe it is a wiring issue but i have no diagrams on it. The problem was from the factory. No warranty is available, so no help there. Thank you!

Matt Whitlock (not verified)
If you're looking for a basic

If you're looking for a basic setup and wiring guide, have you tried downloading the manual from the JVC site? You can find the user manual here.

Otherwise, I must admit that I'm not sure what you're asking for. Can you be more specific? Can you tell me what troubleshooting steps you've already gone through?

Paul Thomas
Are you looking for an

Are you looking for an interal wiring schematic? If so you are going to have a heard time finding them. You could try going to an "Authorised JVC Repair shop" and see if they can copy them for you. Just becarefull working inside a TV!

Lord Crystallion
xprogmat if you cant fix the

xprogmat if you cant fix the tv sell me the convergence board part number ssb-5051a-m2 never heard this problem before for this tv sets well let me know

Connect With Techlore