need instructions for mitsubishi blinking light repair

591 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kevin Smith
Hi Larry - It does seem that

Hi Larry - It does seem that you are a saint! I have the exact same issue and have been thinking about how I can accidentally damage my TV to claim the insurance money for it!!! ;-) Anyway, I'd be very happy to take a peek at those instructions you are passing around. If you wouldn't mind sending them my way, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks - Kevin

[email protected]

Casey1
Larry,

Larry,

I have a Mitsubishi WS-55613 with the blinking green light issue. It doesn't want to power on for anything and I have noticed the wavy lines for a while. Could I please get the instructions to fix this from you? Thanks.

dominic
Does anyone have a copy of

Does anyone have a copy of this repair manual? Please send me a copy.
[email protected]

entreri
Go here: http://www.techlore
dominic
I am a little confused. Is

I am a little confused. Is my fix for my 62525 @ the bottom in TBULLY?

adam123
please send directions as

please send directions as well to my email I have the same problem

Myron Smith
I need the instructions on

I need the instructions on how to replace the capacitors on the DM board in a 65-909 model Mitsubishi - 2002 year. Pictures and schmatics would be a big help.
We had a power outage for over an hour and when it came back on the green light just flashes and nothing else comes on. We have tried all the normal reset and unpluging, etc. to no avail
Thank you very much!

bpproct
Larry: You seem to be the

Larry: You seem to be the THE EXPERT on this topic. I am hoping you can help me out too (please). I have a Mits WD-52525. I was able to recover from the GBLOD by repairing the power supply 3 years ago by replacing two caps (3300uF) that were obviously swollen/smoked. I have the GBLOD again and have replaced more caps on the power board - 1-330uF, 6-100uF, and 4-1000uF (not obviously swollen/smoked - but I replaced them). There were also 4-1000uF on the FMT board that were swollen so I replace those. I am still getting the GBLOD.

I am thinking I need to start over with some more help. I have the 2004 service manual, but about all it is helpful with is how to take the thing apart.

I did test the voltage at the TP points on the power board. I do not have power at 3.3v, 5v, 10v, or 12v. All but the 3.3v show on the 'switched power supplies' circuit block diagram so I am wondering if that is normal or something that is a problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kevin Smith
If anybody wants my WD-52725,

If anybody wants my WD-52725, they can have it. I'm done trying to figure this thing out. It's worked fine since it was handed down to me 3 years ago, and now the GBLOD has started. I don't have time or patience to try and fix this. It worked great. I got it for free, so it's not really any skin off my back to give it away. I'm in LA and if you live near me and want it, email me and come get it!!! :-)

It's gotta be at least good for parts...

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith said: If anybody

Kevin Smith said: If anybody wants my WD-52725, they can have it. I'm done trying to figure this thing out. It's worked fine since it was handed down to me 3 years ago, and now the GBLOD has started. I don't have time or patience to try and fix this. It worked great. I got it for free, so it's not really any skin off my back to give it away. I'm in LA and if you live near me and want it, email me and come get it!!! :-) It's gotta be at least good for parts...

Thanks for taking away the WD-52725, Will. Enjoy!

entreri
Kevin Smith said:

Kevin Smith said:

Kevin Smith said: If anybody wants my WD-52725, they can have it. I'm done trying to figure this thing out. It's worked fine since it was handed down to me 3 years ago, and now the GBLOD has started. I don't have time or patience to try and fix this. It worked great. I got it for free, so it's not really any skin off my back to give it away. I'm in LA and if you live near me and want it, email me and come get it!!! :-) It's gotta be at least good for parts...

No worries.  I just picked up another one identical to it.  The one I got from you is done.  This other one I picked up has a green blinking light but the capacitors are good.   So I'm switching out the boards from yours to see which one is causing the problem.

Kevin Smith
entreri said:

entreri said:

Kevin Smith said:

No worries.  I just picked up another one identical to it.  The one I got from you is done.  This other one I picked up has a green blinking light but the capacitors are good.   So I'm switching out the boards from yours to see which one is causing the problem.

Thanks for the info. Good to know I didn't make a poor decision. It's time to move on to something better and less costly to replace/fix. Good luck with it. It was good while it lasted!

loki
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Can you please send me the info to repair my tv? I have a WD-57731. The timer light blinks and the tv won't turn on.

Thanks,
Dave

Model: WD-57731
Email: [email protected]

kopp
I also have the same blinking

I also have the same blinking light problem on my Mitsubishi WS 55513. Any help with instructions for fixing would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

bob

[email protected]

Wondering
I have a Mit WD62725 that had

I have a Mit WD62725 that had the GBLOD. After removing the DM, format, and power supply cards and sending them to PTS in Indiana (http://www.ptscorp.com)for repair, all was well for months. I started to get the GBLOD again but i would just unplug the set for a bit and plug it back it and it worked fine. Finally tired of even messing with this TV anymore so I went and bought a new Panasonic plasma. The WD62725 TV works but needs some TLC. If anyone in the Las Vegas, Nevada, area wants this, please contact me and it's yours. FREE, just pick up. Thank you.

NipsMG
Larry (or anyone, really),

Larry (or anyone, really),

I went to mouser and bought the correct caps for the tv and replaced bulging caps on the PWR and DM boards after having the Blinking light issue, as well as the FMT board. Replaced all of the 1000uf 16v caps, even if they weren't bulging. Still had the issue. I put the switch inline w/ the FC connectior as suggested and got the TV to turn on but now have scrambled video and no audio. Any idea what might have caused that? Could I have hosed something else in the process?

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

badgerEd
Hello, I have a wd62525 same

Hello, I have a wd62525 same blinking green light problem. I am having a problem getting the dm board removed can you sen me instructions. thanks

allylldm
I need instructions to turn

I need instructions to turn on my mitsubishiii tv:)
the lights went off and now the timer flashes a green light and t.v. won't turn on.

kelly1
I've got the same blinking

I've got the same blinking green light. WD-52628. Instructions for removal and replacement of caps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! [email protected]

evil
The instructions can be found

The instructions can be found in the service manual section of this website.

Pages

Connect With Techlore