need instructions for mitsubishi blinking light repair

591 posts / 0 new
Last post
RobinR
I would like to thank all of

I would like to thank all of the people that have contributed their time and information to help us all solve the problem of the "Blinking Light of Death". If it weren't for all of you and the availability to this information I am sure that I (as well as many others) would not have been able to troubleshoot and repair this problem and save me possibly hundreds of dollars. It has certainly increased my faith in the internet as the absolute best source of information on the planet.

I would also like to pay a special thanks to Don a.k.a. "NudieBlues " for his special instructions and visuals http://www.hometheaterspot.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/137881/ His instructions and photos were the perfect solution and I was able to fix my set for a mere $12.

Thanks again to all!

Larry Dillon
Hogan I guess you are not

Hogan I guess you are not looking hard enough for me as I have been here many times the past few weeks. Those little black squares are c0ils and should measure a short across them, If they have no reading across them, then they are open and would be concidered bad.

ruesta
please i need information for

please i need information for mitsubishi ws65517 blinking green light,i changed the 4 caps 1000mf/35v 85c the all ones was good but still have same problem blinks for 1mn stop & again blinks need the service manual thanks... my e-mail [email protected]

jason y
any one have a service manual

any one have a service manual for mits ws 55311 i have a code 22 in it replaced ic,s and fuses and still the same doesnt turn on .. any help send to [email protected]

Frustrated_w_Mit
Larry, or anyone, could you

Larry, or anyone, could you send me the fix or service manual for a WS-55859 that has the green blinking light after a power outage.

[email protected]

thanks so much,

Len

Yorec
Hello Larry, My tv has the

Hello Larry, My tv has the same problem with the blinking green timer button and the tv wont turn on .. Would you be som kind and send me the instruction to fix it...

Yorec
Need instructions on how to

Need instructions on how to fix blinking green light

Redfire
Larry---I haven't received

Larry---I haven't received any instructions. [email protected]

Mitsu 57 dlp 1080 with the blinking lights.

Larry Dillon
whats the model number of the

whats the model number of the set? what you gave is not the model!?

Tim K
Just in case I did not do my

Just in case I did not do my request right the first time, I'm loking for the instructions on the blinking green light. Model # WS-55511
Thanks Tim
[email protected]

Redfire
It's a WD-y57. I'll check

It's a WD-y57. I'll check tonight for the full model number.

Frustrated_w_Mit
I need the instructions for

I need the instructions for the blinking green light on a Mit 55-55859

[email protected]

thanks

1990 Eclipse
Can someone help me with my

Can someone help me with my VS 60609? I am getting 3 short and 1 long blink when I start test. Also could I get the pdf repair manual for this TV? Thanks Brian Sigourney [email protected]

ruesta
i had 12v but not 24v/ not

i had 12v but not 24v/ not 26v on diodes tv blinks for 1mn & stop no power up any post please thanks.

atozsvc
wd52725 the green time light

wd52725 the green time light keeps on blinking.
Would you sent me the instruction please!
THANKYOU

atozsvc
WD52725 THE TIME GREEN LIGHT

WD52725 THE TIME GREEN LIGHT KEEPS ON BLINKING.
[email protected]
THANKYOU,PLEASE SENT ME THE INSTRUCTION

Khaba
Larry im having the same

Larry im having the same problems as everyone else i been reading about.. can you pls send me info on how to fix my timer green light.. it keeps blinking and cant turn on the tv.. pls email me at [email protected] thanks

ruesta
ruesta said:

ruesta said:
i had 12v but not 24v/ not 26v on diodes tv blinks for 1mn & stop no power up any post please thanks.

md929
Hey Larry, I have the same

Hey Larry, I have the same blinking green light on my WD-62525 that will not go away, could you please send me the information on how to repair this problem...Thanks, Mario.

[email protected]

Redfire
My model number is WD-Y57---I

My model number is WD-Y57---I just checked on the back of the set. Is there somewhere I should look besides "Model No."? My email is [email protected]

JPrice
Our Mitz hdtv 1080 just went

Our Mitz hdtv 1080 just went black. We tried to turn it off and on and still no picture. We can hear that it is getting power...but, still only a black picture. Can you email us instructions at [email protected]. Thank you so very, very much.

yomb
Please send instructions for

Please send instructions for Mits 52525. Same thing as everyone else with the Green Blinking Monster. Please send to [email protected]

William F.
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi WS

Hi, I have a Mitsubishi WS-55613. Its has the blinking light of death, can someone send instructions to repair please! Thanks youn Email [email protected]

JRuckuS
Larry Dillon said: need an e

Larry Dillon said: need an e-mail address.

Larry,

I also have the blinking light on a Mits WD-62725 and sure would like the instructions on the repairs. I already repair TV's and electronics and have the tools. I just need some info on how to get the DM board out. My email is [email protected].

Really appreciate it,

Thanks

CDIAZ
Hey Larry, I have the same

Hey Larry, I have the same blinking green light on my WS-55613 that will not go away, could you please send me the information on how to repair this problem...Thanks,

[email protected]

ChadinPHX
I've got the same problem as

I've got the same problem as everyone here. I have a Mitsubishi WD-Y57. Could I get those instructions too. I'm at [email protected]

thanks

Yorec
I need the instructions as

I need the instructions as well regarding the blinking light.. Please please send it to [email protected]... I have only had this TV for 3 years

gridley33
Continual flashing green

Continual flashing green light on my WS65511 Mitsubishi HDTV 1080. Had power outage four one night. Next day green light won't stop blinking, even after reset and 4 hours unplugged and plugged back in. Is it some fuses that were fried. I sure could use some help.

Greg

jeo
Larry,

Larry,

I have a Mitsubishi WS-65909 that has the green blinking like issue. I have replaced the 7 capacitors on the DM module but the problem remains. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Larry Dillon
have you checked the small

have you checked the small surface mounted fuses on the board yet? also check the incoming power supply voltages on the board, and make sure all the plugs are pushed all the way into their respected connectors

Pages

Connect With Techlore