need instructions for mitsubishi blinking light repair

591 posts / 0 new
Last post
mikep
I have a mitsubishi model

I have a mitsubishi model 55513 with the green light blinking problem. Could someone please send me the repair instructions. My e-mail is [email protected] My address is 20 village Road, Rogers AR 72756

Robert W.
Have blinking light on

Have blinking light on Mitsubishi, TV will not come on. Larry could please send directions to fix to 806 East D. Street, Butner, NC 27509

Robert

Robert W.
Bruce Woods said: Hey Larry,

Bruce Woods said: Hey Larry, I have the same blinking green light on my WS-55613 that will not go away, could you please send me the information on how to repair this problem...Thanks, Bruce [email protected]

Larry, I have the same issue with the WS-65613, can you send me instruction on how to fix this problem.  Blinking light issue.  Send it to [email protected] or address to me at 806 East D., Butner, NC 27509.  I need help man very bad. Robert!!!!! 

Robert W.

Bruce Woods said: Hey Larry, I have the same blinking green light on my WS-55613 that will not go away, could you please send me the information on how to repair this problem...Thanks, Bruce [email protected]

Larry, I have the same issue with the WS-65613, can you send me instruction on how to fix this problem.  Blinking light issue.  Send it to [email protected] or address to me at 806 East D., Butner, NC 27509.  I need help man very bad. Robert!!!!! 

Robert W.

Robert W.
Larry, I have the same issue

Larry, I have the same issue with the WS-65613, can you send me instruction on how to fix this problem. Blinking light issue. Send it to [email protected] or address to me at 806 East D., Butner, NC 27509. I need help man very bad. Robert!!!!!

locofta
ws-65517 won`t turn on just

ws-65517 won`t turn on just blinking green light

locofta
mitsubishi ws-65517 won`t

mitsubishi ws-65517 won`t turn on just blinking green light
please help

DemiSlayer
Please email instructions on

Please email instructions on all the known repairs of the tv thanks i am getting some fuzzy effect.

locofta
mitsibusshi ws-65517 won`t

mitsibusshi ws-65517 won`t turn on just blinking green light
please help

DemiSlayer
my email is demislayer

my email is [email protected] thanks

DemiSlayer
my email is demislayer

DemiSlayer
my email is demislayer

locofta
no known repairs one day just

no known repairs one day just did not turn on
reset it but nothing happens just blinking will stop and push power will turn on and off a second later

sorry for the doblue posts

DemiSlayer
sorry for the triple post.

sorry for the triple post. wonder why it did that.

luis_248
i have the same problem with

i have the same problem with blinking green light. my model is WS 65513. Wont power on green light stays blinking. Any help with fixing it, please email me at [email protected]. Any helpful information will be gladly appreciated. Thanks Luis

Shivad
Larry, I replaced 4

Larry, I replaced 4 capacitors on the DM board, and several on couple of other boards. They were all bulging in the back. Then I hooked up power, the orange status light would blink momentarily, the fans run momentarily and everything stopped. I checked the bulb,it was shattered inside. Replaced bulb and hooked up power cord. The green light started blinking, fans were running but no video. I had it on for about 5 mins nothing happened. What should I do next?

Thanks,

alexkru
Hey Larry. I have the

Hey Larry. I have the blinking light of death on my WS 55613. Can you send some helpful instructions for me? Thanks a lot.

locofta
larry can you please send me

larry can you please send me the instrutions for blinking green light for ws-65517 or let me know if it won`t work on my set my email is [email protected]

thank you for your time

alexkru
Hey Larry. Can you send the

Hey Larry. Can you send the instructions for the WS 55613 to [email protected]. Thanks

-Eric

paige
Still no repair docs guessing

Still no repair docs guessing I should just scrap it. What do I have to do to get repair info for my WS65869?

[email protected]

taylorgdaddy
Larry, would mind please

Larry, would mind please sending the blinking light of death repair on the Mitsubishi WD 52525 to [email protected] whenever you get an opportunity? You are the man!

Robert W.
changed the capacitors and

changed the capacitors and still got blinking light issue, "whats next"
please help!

squane20
King Larry...I got the green

King Larry...I got the green blinking light of death on a Mitsubishi WD 52725, thing is I just got it back from the repair shop which sent in the chassis board to mistubishi to get repaired... So if you have any suggestions please let me know email at [email protected]. Thanks

jmaasz
Larry, My TV has also

Larry, My TV has also suffered the same fate as everyone else posting here. Would you please send me the repair instructions for th WS 55513. My two teenage sons are going through withdrawal, as they can't watch football on the big TV this weekend. Thanks in advance. [email protected]

Boss Hoss Don
Hi Larry These Mitsus must

Hi Larry These Mitsus must keep you busy! I posted elsewhere in the forums but not sure if I left all nessary info. As it is Thanks giving I don't expect to recieve a reply during the holiday (hope yours was well). My tv has only a blinking green lite. I would aprecieate The instructions on which caps to replace and any instructions on how to test transisters and caps . I have resisters and most diodes figured out. I only have Dmm for testing, no lab scopes or anything elaborate. Thanks for your help! Don Gagnon [email protected] Tv is ws 55613 S/N 155886

Graham Matthews
Hi Larry, seeing all these

Hi Larry, seeing all these posts, I hate to even ask but I'm seeing the same issue with my Mitsubishi WS-55711 (no picture, flashing amber light). I checked the fuse by the power cord connection and it is fine. Also looked at all capacitors that were readily visible but find no bulging tops. Could you please send me the manual as well? Thanks so much.

Skye
[email protected]

peters
hello larry,

hello larry,

am Peter i also have the same blinking light problem on my mitsubishi TV ws 65909. would you please  send instruction and manual on how to repair this TV. my email address  is [email protected] 

thanks in advance

arod70
i have a wd62725, i have a

i have a wd62725, i have a blinking light of death.i would love to get instructions how to get to what ever i have to fix> my email is [email protected] if u could send me a email how to fix it thanks

daleh
I have a WS65513 with the

I have a WS65513 with the blinking light of death and would like to get instructions on doing the repair myself. My email is [email protected]
Thanks

Pages

Connect With Techlore