need instructions for mitsubishi blinking light repair

591 posts / 0 new
Last post
SMOSS
Larry,

Larry,
Read through the whole thread, but didn't see a symptom like mine. I replaced the 7 caps on my WS 55859 - I have the picture back, but no menu on the DTV input. I can use the Device to change to each of the inputs, but nothing displays. I can see the menu on Ant A, but not on DTV. Any ideas?

Larry Dillon
any of tese symtoms?

any of tese symtoms?
If picture is dark or goes dark intermittently with lines and or fuzzy picture or if the screen turns blue and the set shuts off, check IC9C25. Could be bad, or bad connections It is on the signal board. Right behind the input or whatÂ’s called the terminal board. The IC is a BA09FP. This IC supplies 9 volts to the terminal board. Try resolding it first.
IC9C25 (9-volt regulator) part # 270P677030. BA09FP regulator from B&D Enterprises in Russell, Pa. http://www.bdent.com Thanks to our member NEXNUXS for sharing this info wih us.

Mikeez
Hello Larry, Could you be so

Hello Larry, Could you be so kind to send me the infromation for the blinking problem on the wd 52525. I have the blink of death also. My email is [email protected] thanks so much. mz

Robert Betz
Larry,

Larry,

I've read the threads and am quite excited to see that you may have repair instructions to fix the dreaded green timer light blinking into infinity? We have a WS-55859 which began this problem after the power was restored during an overnight snowstorm. Would you be able to forward those instructions to us at [email protected]? Thank you kindly! :)

Robert

ruesta
On this set, i'm working for

On this set, i'm working for 3 months i never get work i did everything changed caps on DM board/the 2 stk's check power supply i have all vots,but i din't get work. need help please thanks.

Larry Dillon
did you check the small fuses

did you check the small fuses on the DM board?

Big screen trouble
I have a mitsubishi WS-65613

I have a mitsubishi WS-65613 big screen that was working fine until I turned it off and decided to turn it back on later but only get a constant blinking green power light on the front panel.Please let me know what to troubleshoot and possibly repair.I cant afford a new set and dont want to miss wrestlemania 25 pay per view coming up soon.Thanks.

divadusty
I also have the same issue

I also have the same issue with my ws-55511 Mitsubishi tv. The flashing light and no picture or sound. Can i get some help with the issue? [email protected]

Larry Dillon
big screen trouble how am I

big screen trouble how am I suppose to help you if I dont know where to send the repair info?

Big screen trouble
Please email me at

Please email me at [email protected] for my ws-65613 troubles

Tim Fritz
Larry,

Larry,

I have a Mitsu WD-62825 Blinking light of death television series could you please send me the instructions for the dm removal.

Thankyou
Tim

Tim Fritz
Larry Dillon said: Tim SEND

Larry Dillon said: Tim SEND to WHERE?

[email protected]

thanks again

SButler
Larry,

Larry,
I have the wd-52725 with the flashing green timer light any help on how to repair would be extreamly appreciated. You can email me at [email protected]. Thank you so much

Todd Robinson
Larry,

Larry,

Could you send me a copy of the instructions. Same problem on the WD 57731.
Thank you for your time. [email protected]

LAUREN82
Tate said: Larry, Can you

Tate said: Larry, Can you please send me the instructions for the green blinking light.  I am having the same problem with my Mitsubishi 55" wide screen.  Thanks.... [email protected]

Hi, Im having the same prob. with our tv.. id you still have the instructions for the blinking green light could you email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks,

lauren

LAUREN82
Tate said: Larry, Can you

Tate said: Larry, Can you please send me the instructions for the green blinking light.  I am having the same problem with my Mitsubishi 55" wide screen.  Thanks.... [email protected]

Hi, Im having the same prob. with our tv.. id you still have the instructions for the blinking green light could you email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks,

lauren

techchallenged
Hello, I've changed the

Hello, I've changed the copacitors on the dm board green light still flashing what now?

Larry Dillon
Nick, What model number are

Nick, What model number are you working on? always mention model and e-mail please as I do not remember from all the request I receive.

Bigmann2545
I have the same issue larry

I have the same issue larry with my WS 65909. Green light blinks repeatedly. After changing the 7 caps still same problem. Can you send me the info on how to fix the blinking green light problem. The two fuses on the small dm power board show good. [email protected]

Larry Dillon
What you will need then is a

What you will need then is a multimeter to check all the voltages from the switched and unswitched power supply going to the DM, If those are all good then the DM is most likely bad. you can go to PTSCORP.com find their number and see if they can rebuild the DM and how much it is

majorgadjet
hey larry can you send me the

hey larry can you send me the inforamation to fix my wd-52525 green blinking light

majorgadjet
send them to maxmorales78

send them to [email protected]

kaminseven
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME THE REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE BLINKING GREEN LIGHT. MITSUBISHI MODEL WS-55859. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

SHAWN

kaminseven
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME THE REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GREEN BLINKING LIGHT. MITSUBISHI WS-55859. THANK YOU. [email protected]

THANKS,
SHAWN

kaminseven
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME THE REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GREEN BLINKING LIGHT. MITSUBISHI WS-55859. THANK YOU. [email protected]

THANKS,
SHAWN

Eric Daugherty (not verified)
I have a mitsubishi 55909...

I have a mitsubishi 55909... I unplugged it b/c storm was coming; missed storm but TV won't come on after plugging on :-(.

Now ONLY HAVE BLINKING GREEN LIGHT!!! NO MONEY TO FIX...PLEASE HELP!!
WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE any REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS YOU CAN SEND..THANKS KINDLY!!!

Larry Dillon
Sharon I need AN E Address to

Sharon I need AN E Address to send it to!!!!

Eric Daugherty (not verified)
Larry -

Larry -
My email address is [email protected].
Thanks so much!!!

I have a mitsubishi 55909... I unplugged it b/c storm was coming; missed storm but TV won't come on after plugging on :-(.

Now ONLY HAVE BLINKING GREEN LIGHT!!! NO MONEY TO FIX...PLEASE HELP!!
WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE any REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS YOU CAN SEND..THANKS KINDLY!!!

Slater
Hi,

Hi,

I have the blinking green light on my WS-55613. Could you send me any info on how to remove/service the DM module? [email protected]

Thanks!

Ross Johnson
hello i have a ws-55859

hello i have a ws-55859 mitsubishi i plugged it in and pressed down the power button as i held it a green light would start to blink.as long as i held the power button down it started blinking but as soon as i let go it stops can you tell me what i need to do to get this tv working.

Pages

Connect With Techlore