need instructions for mitsubishi blinking light repair

591 posts / 0 new
Last post
Marcin
Larry, if you do not mind

Larry, if you do not mind please send me a copy of the instructions to

[email protected]

I will just take the board and capacitors to my avionics guy at work, I am sure he will be able to solder everything on properly.

Thank you

Tony Nguyen
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I am having the same problem with my 55" Mitsu TV. Please send me the repair instruction.

Thank you in advance for you helpful info.

Best regards,
Tony

JenniferL
I need the instructions for

I need the instructions for Mitsb WS-65813 blinking light repair. Is there anyone who can help?? Please respond to [email protected]. Thanks sooo much.

JenniferL
Could someone send me the

Could someone send me the blinking light repairs for Mits WS-65813? Please respond to [email protected]. Thanks sooo much.

alexkru
Hey Larry. I have the

Hey Larry. I have the blinking light of death on my WS 55613. Can you send some helpful instructions for me? My email is [email protected]. Thanks a lot.

Binx
Larry,

Larry,

Please send me the instructions on how to fix the blinking green light on my Mitsubishi ws-55613. you can send instructions to [email protected].

Thank you.

Lynda_34
Does anyone know where I can

Does anyone know where I can get a DM board for mitsubishi model WE-55813? I too am cursed with the blinking green light. Thank you.

dmaita
I have a WS-55859 that has

I have a WS-55859 that has the blinking reset light problem. Can you please email me the fix: [email protected]
Thank you!!

flintjamesa
Please help, our TV has a

Please help, our TV has a blinking green light on the power indicator lamp and will not stop blinking.

I own a WS-55613 model and the TV won't turn on even after using a paper clip or equivalent to press the system reset button and after power cycling the unit by disconnecting power to the unit.

I have gained good insight from this thread.

Please provide service manual documentation and other relevant information to:

[email protected]

Thanks You

flintjamesa

Please help, our TV has a blinking green light on the power indicator lamp and will not stop blinking.

I own a WS-55613 model and the TV won't turn on even after using a paper clip or equivalent to press the system reset button and after power cycling the unit by disconnecting power to the unit.

[email protected]

Thanks You

Wondering
Larry,

Larry,

I also have just lost my Mitsubshi WD-62725 to the dreaded blinking green timer light. I understand that you supply instructions on the fix for this. Could you please help me? Thank you very much. My e-mail is:

[email protected]

Monty72
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Im having the flashing green light problem with my Mitsubishi WS65813. Could you please sent me the info on how to fix it. My address is [email protected]

Thanks

Monty72
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Im having the flashing green light problem with my Mitsubishi WS65813. Could you please sent me the info on how to fix it. My address is [email protected]

Thanks

TallPaul
Larry (my next best friend),

Larry (my next best friend),

The blinky green light on my WD-62825 is decidedly less entertaining than the shows that I use to watch on the TV. Would you be kind enough to forward the instructions to the following address.

Thank you.

[email protected]

Adam he.
i recently acquired a mitsu

i recently acquired a mitsu WS-55859 from an irresponsible room mate that was unable to pay bills. I was not too stoked to see that a blinking green light would not stop. So I seem to of found the right blog as to the hundreds of others that have the same issue as me. Shall i repair or dump? That is the age old question. if available please send instructions as to this blinking light of death.
if not i will part with this outdated hunk of plastic for a six pack of your favorite beer.
Adam
[email protected]

Richard Donnell
hello, i too have mitsubishi

hello, i too have mitsubishi ws 55859 wth the blinking green light of death.. please email me with instructions on how to repair...i have trying to find how to fix this tv for sometime now with no luck and found this site..hope you can help me... thanks in advance

Rich
[email protected]

Jimmyd
Does anyone have the repair

Does anyone have the repair procedure for Mitsubishi ws 65513. Same problem blinking green light. Thanks in advance

Redfire
This forum is awesome!

This forum is awesome!

I just got the green blinking lights of death on my 2 year old Mitsu 57

Redfire
[email protected] , I

[email protected] , I have the WD-Y57 1080p. I have sound but no picture---only blinking green light.

Nova1784
January 24, 2009

January 24, 2009

Larry. I have just recently joined

Nova1784
January 24, 2009

January 24, 2009

Larry. I have just recently joined "the blinking light of death" club on my 55859. Can you send some repair instructions for me? I've already determined that if I can't fix it myself I'll have to throw the set into a landfill (a crying shame on Mitsubishi). My email is [email protected]. Thanks Dianne.

Nova1784
January 24, 2009

January 24, 2009

Larry. I have just recently joined "the blinking light of death" club on my 55859. Can you send some repair instructions for me? I've already determined that if I can't fix it myself I'll have to throw the set into a landfill (a crying shame on Mitsubishi). My email is [email protected]. Thanks Dianne.

Mark478
Larry,

Larry,
I also have the green blinking light plague of death. Can you please send me instructions on how to replace the capacitors. [email protected]
Thanks You!

Hogan
I replaced the caps on my WS

I replaced the caps on my WS-65511. Then the IC Convergence and all the pico fuses. Then the E2P. Still the @&%#* green blinking light.

Then, I noticed several miniscule black squares with a smaller square inside them on two boards and the DEMOD-B. They are flush with the surface.

I looked on other boards and found the same "square with a square inside". Except they were copper in color.

My suspicion is that these are an internal fuse of some sort. And the black ones mean the board is fried. Can anyone confirm my suspicion?

-- Hogan
[email protected]

Ritch
Larry,

Larry,
I have a WD62525 with blinking green light, can you send me instructions on [email protected] Ritch

DAB
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I think you hold the answer to the blinking lights of death. Can you please send the instructions for Model WS65813 to [email protected]. THANK YOU!!!!

DAB
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
We have experienced the same blinking lights of death on our Mitsubishi Model 65813. Can you please send the instructions to [email protected]
THANK YOU!!!

fgbatson
Larry--I hope you're charging

Larry--I hope you're charging for these. I too am depressed that my Mit.57731 has the blinking green light and not coming on. What do I do? How do I fix? Can you send the instructions? thanks Man.

Frank

fgbatson
Larry--

Larry--
Hey man, I too need help with my Mits 57731 Tv blinking green light and not coming on consistently--today not at all. What do i do? How do I fix.
Thanks man. Please e-mail and let me know. [email protected]

flintjamesa

[email protected]

Thanks You

Pages

Connect With Techlore