need instructions for mitsubishi blinking light repair

591 posts / 0 new
Last post
gregsdigital
Please send me the

Please send me the instructions on how to remove and repair the dm board in my Mitsubishi ws-55613 tv. The green light keeps blinking. I really appreciated

Larry Dillon
To where greg, I need an e

To where greg, I need an e-mail address to send out the information.

RensoGitano
Larry,

Larry,

I got the same problem. My tv is WS-55513, can you send me the instructions.

[email protected]

Thanks

Larry Dillon
Renso, I will be sending out

Renso, I will be sending out the repair documents a little later tonight. Good Luck with the repair

Marv231
Larry...Save me!!!

Larry...Save me!!!

WS-65513

thanks for your help

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
Marv, you are added to the

Marv, you are added to the list who will receive the repair documents a little later this evening. Good Luck with the repair.

gregsdigital
Larry Dillon said: To where

Larry Dillon said: To where greg, I need an e-mail address to send out the information.

sorry Larry, I thought my email address was available to all. it is [email protected]

Thank you!!

Larry Dillon
Greg, I will add you to the

Greg, I will add you to the list of recipients that will receive the repair documents as well as the service manual tonight. Good Luck with the repair.

clucyloulou
Larry,

Larry,

please help me with the famous green light problem model is ws 55613 please send to [email protected]

thank you so much Happy NewYear to you

babyboyyouth
I need assistance with my WS

I need assistance with my WS 52725 , i get the red light , i get sound , but no picture , i replaced the bulb , i did the error test by pressing the two buttons and while the tv is on i get the number 12 which is check power supply no error detected , and when tv is off i get 34 , lamp abnormality , i had a tech come out and he said i have a bad light engine , he checked my power supply and my chassis and they were fine , i found a place that will repair my light engine for $375 , can anyone give me info on my tv , maybe directions or documentation to fix it ? or even instructions on how to get my light engine out , thanks or send the email info to [email protected] , thanks

babyboyyouth
I need assistance with my WS

I need assistance with my WS 52725 , i get the red light , i get sound , but no picture , i replaced the bulb , i did the error test by pressing the two buttons and while the tv is on i get the number 12 which is check power supply no error detected , and when tv is off i get 34 , lamp abnormality , i had a tech come out and he said i have a bad light engine , he checked my power supply and my chassis and they were fine , i found a place that will repair my light engine for $375 , can anyone give me info on my tv , maybe directions or documentation to fix it ? or even instructions on how to get my light engine out , thanks or send the email info to [email protected] , thanks

Larry Dillon
babyboy, I'm afraid the light

babyboy, I'm afraid the light engine is not a job for the novice to mess with. Too many alignments and things that have to be done.

Jeff Lewis
Larry Dillon said: Renso, I

Larry Dillon said: Renso, I will be sending out the repair documents a little later tonight. Good Luck with the repair

Larry

I appear to have the same green light blinking on my Mitsubishi WS-55613. Could you please send me the procedure with pictures as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
I have sent out the repair

I have sent out the repair documents for your TV set. Good Luck

Tarace
I have a mitsu medallion

I have a mitsu medallion hd1080 and it has the blinking green light that won't quit and won't power up. Could someone send me Larry's instructions on what to do? Thanks It is a 65 inch rear projection. I am not an electrician but I am pretty good mechanically

Tarace
Larry Dillon said: Where

Larry Dillon said: Where would you like me to send them too!? You will need to leave an e-mail address for me to send those documents out to you.

[email protected]

Thanks mucho

Bobby B

Larry Dillon said: Where would you like me to send them too!? You will need to leave an e-mail address for me to send those documents out to you.

Please send me the instructions on how to remove and repair the dm board in my Mitsubishi ws-55613 tv. The green light keeps blinking. I really appreciated

[email protected]

Bobby B

Please send it to me e-mail address at: [email protected]

Larry Dillon
wtito and Butch, I have sent

wtito and Butch, I have sent the repair instructions for your TV set. Good Luck with the repair.

coyle
This is for Larry Dillon. 

This is for Larry Dillon.  could  I get instructions for Mitsubishi WS-55859 for the green blinking light problem?  To [email protected]   Would appreciate any help.  Thank you.

Ross Johnson
Larry,

Larry,

I also have a WS55513 with the blinking light problem. Could you also send me the instructions for removing and repairing the DM board. My email is [email protected].  Thanks

Larry Dillon
gma64, I will be sending them

gma64, I will be sending them out in a short time. Good luck with the repair.

MikeTVBroke
Larry,

Larry,

You sound like a saint.  I never tried to fix a TV, but if you send me directions for teh blinking green timer light of death, for my Mitsubishi WS 55613, I will try.  My email is [email protected]

Thanks!              

Ross Johnson
Larry,

Larry,

Thanks for the info. I was able to repair the DM module and the TV works. However, I now have a problem with my convergence. I can't seem to get it to reset as per the instructions. Do you have any suggestions?

Larry Dillon
gma64, I have found that when

gma64, I have found that when there are other problems with the TV set such as convergence problems, one or more of the convergence plugs have been pulled out or are not seated all the way down in to the plug connections. First thing to do is to re seat by hand, all plugs and connectors. Hopefully a plug not connected has not caused a problem. And if you were not having a convergence problem before you had the flashing light problem, I would bet big time that you did not double check all of the plugs in the main chassis. Go over each one, one by one, not just looking at it, but by the feel. Let me know what happens.

Larry Dillon
MikeTVBroke, I will send you

MikeTVBroke, I will send you out the info in just a short while but you will need to have soldering skills or ask a friend to assist you in doing this repair. It is a straight forward repair, BUT you will need these skills or you will for sure screw up the board beyond repair. Good Luck with the repair.

Ross Johnson
Larry,

Larry,

Thanks again! You were right on target. There was a wire that was not plugged in. Your help was great and saved me quite a bit in service calls.

Larry Dillon
Great news man! Glad you

Great news man! Glad you repaired your TV set!

natehunts
I am new here and found this

I am new here and found this information about my problem.  We just moved and when I plugged my Mitsubishi WS-55859 55" the light just blinks and it won't turn on.  I have been reading this through and have some questions.  Is it best to have someone come out and repair or replace the malfunctioning part or is it something I can do myself.  If instructions are available I would greatly appreciate it.  tomorrow is superbowl day and I hate to be reduced to a 20" TV.  Any help would be great.

Thanks, Nate

Bobby B
Hi Larry: This is William,

Hi Larry: This is William, you send me the instructions to repair my big screen Mitsubishi WS-55859, smooth and easy, now I have a new BIG HDTV-1080, 7 capacitors I have changed, and Voila, my big screen is working, after finished, and put back every thing, the ligth still blinking for a while like you said, and them turn off itself, I turn on and great view.  Thanks a lot.

Pages

Connect With Techlore