Mitsubishi ws-55813 Green Light blinking...

557 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
Becca, if you send me a good

Becca, if you send me a good e-mail address AND the model number you are looking for. I will send out the repair documents asap.

dcmav
Larry Dillon said: David, I

Larry Dillon said: David, I did send them out. Must have gotten lost. I will send out another package very shortly. Again, Good Luck

Larry,  Thank you I have received them though one is in a pando format.  I actually got the first one late last night after I posted my questions....sorry mut have been the timing.

I am not sure if anyone saw the last post I included an email to the Mitsubishi Corparte office I hoipe everyone sends their issue to them.

thank you very much for the documents.

David

mdbro
Hello all,

Hello all,

I have a Mitsubishi WD-62825 that started the green blinking light thing today.  Nothing stops it, even a call to Mitsu customer support gave no help...  Any one know what the problem could be on the DLP tv I have or where to start looking? I have covered all the obvious things so it is frustrating me, and games are on and I am missing them.... Any and all help will be greatly appreciated and I will pass on what I learn to help others, its frustrating to pay so much for a tv for it to fail after a few years.

Thanks,  Marcus

mdbro
Ok, so I forgot my email

Ok, so I forgot my email address, [email protected] if anyone would like to send me help.

Larry Dillon
Well I am glad you caught

Well I am glad you caught that mdbro! I will have the entire DLP repair package out toy uo very shortly my friend. Good Luck with the repair.

Larry Dillon
I really wish those who are

I really wish those who are asking would LOOK AT THE thread before they ask for help as, THIS IS NOT THR THREAD FOR DLP HELP!! IF you cannot find one here, you are being lazy, START one!! I will help all i can but when you all post under a different thread with a Different model number that you have, it does for sure delay the help you are seeking.

jusdono
Larry Dillon said: Becca, if

Larry Dillon said: Becca, if you send me a good e-mail address AND the model number you are looking for. I will send out the repair documents asap.

Hi Larry,

My email address should work...I double checked and it's the right address.  Who knows!  Well if the address [email protected] doesn't work then try my work email which is [email protected].  One of them should do the trick.

Again, thank you very much for your time and help.  It is very much appreciated!.

Becca 

jusdono
Larry Dillon said: I really

Larry Dillon said: I really wish those who are asking would LOOK AT THE thread before they ask for help as, THIS IS NOT THR THREAD FOR DLP HELP!! IF you cannot find one here, you are being lazy, START one!! I will help all i can but when you all post under a different thread with a Different model number that you have, it does for sure delay the help you are seeking.

I'm sorry Larry after I sent my reply email I realized I didn't send you the model number. I was so happy to hear from you (I see a light at the end of the tunnel)  However, when I went to email you again I noticed your latest email statement.  I'm sorry if I am going about obtaining the information in an incorrect manner.  I am a total novice at this and I thought I was going about it in the right way. 

The model number for my TV is WS-55813.  If I need to send this info some other way please let me know.

Thanks again.  Becca

mdbro
Sorry for using the wrong

Sorry for using the wrong thread. I just did a google search for mitsubishi tv green blinking light and this is what it found. I am new to using these message boards. I will look for a DLP thread. Once again, sorry for the confusion Larry and thanks for your help.

jusdono
mdbro said: Sorry for using

mdbro said: Sorry for using the wrong thread. I just did a google search for mitsubishi tv green blinking light and this is what it found. I am new to using these message boards. I will look for a DLP thread. Once again, sorry for the confusion Larry and thanks for your help.

Hi mdbro.....I am in the same boat with you. I, too did a google search to fix my tv and came upon this website. I am new to these message boards as well.  I am embarrassed that I imposed on this website incorrectly.  I don't mind going about it in a different manner if I knew what is was! So, could you please tell me what a "DLP thread" is?    (I guess I could google that?)

Thanks for your help and good luck with your TV!

Becca 

Larry Dillon
jusdono. not a problem man. I

jusdono. not a problem man. I just send to folks what they ask then I get word back that I screwed up and sent them the wrong service manual, as the DLP manual is a whole lot different then the tube set. I will still send you that info if you leave a good e-mail address and the model number of your set.

Larry Dillon
Becca, I will have that

Becca, I will have that information out to you ASAP Good Luck with the repair

SHIRLEY
Like Many others who have

Like Many others who have posted above, I have the flashing green light problem with my Mitubishi WS-55813.  If Larry Dillon would please email me the fix for this common problem, I would really appreciate it.  My email address is [email protected].  

Thanks in Advance!

Zack, 

britton220
Like everyone else I am

Like everyone else I am dealing with the Green Light of Doom! Would someone be so kind and send me the info on how to possibly repair it? I have a WS-55813 (March 2004), it has been problematic for sometime. At first I was able to clear the fault with the reset button. But now no such luck, even unplugged it over a weekend. Thanks in advance! 

email: [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Zack and britton220, they are

Zack and britton220, they are on ther way to you. Good Luck with the repair.

matthewhanneken
This is incredible to see how

This is incredible to see how many people have been helped by Larry.  I would greatly appreciate your help, too, if it's not too much trouble.  WS-55813 with an infinitely blinking green light and the tv won't turn on.  Ready, willing and (praying that i'm) able to fix with your guidance.  Please send info to [email protected].  God bless!

AdamRLeggett
No kidding Matt.  Having

No kidding Matt.  Having googled all over I finally stumbled across this thread (and the others like it on this site) discussing the infamous blinking green light.  After many years of good service my WS-55813 died today. 

Larry, any information you can provide would be most appreciated.   Something that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere is the cost of the parts? - on other sites I've seen seemingly silly numbers thrown around like $700-$1000.  Given Flat screen prices these days - that seems excessive.  Please send info to my username at hotmail.com.

AdamRLeggett
As an fyi, further to my

As an fyi, further to my previous post, I was quoted $250-$300 today by a local company.

dcmav
FYI,  I had to have my WS

FYI,  I had to have my WS-55813 fixed but I had an extended warranty on it luckily.  The cost would have been over 800 dollars.  The whole DM board had to be repalced.

Cably Guy
Sounds like this is a common

Sounds like this is a common problem. I too did have and once again have this same problem. Had it fixed once about a year ago and IT'S BACK. What should I do give up and call it quits? I am somewhat handy with a meter, is there an easy fix?

Larry Dillon
Easy fix if this is what your

Easy fix if this is what your problem is. I will send you a copy of the documents as well as the factory service manual if you leave an e-mail address. Good luck

AdamRLeggett
Larry Dillon said: Easy fix

Larry Dillon said: Easy fix if this is what your problem is. I will send you a copy of the documents as well as the factory service manual if you leave an e-mail address. Good luck

Hi Larry,  Could you please send me this information as well, my email address is my user name at hotmail. Thanks again, Adam

Larry Dillon
Adam, is your set the model

Adam, is your set the model number in the thread? The WS-55813, or close to it?

Cably Guy
Thanks Larry my e-mail

Thanks Larry my e-mail address is [email protected]. I have an appointment tomarrow with a local San Diego repair shop. The same one that fixed it last year. I think I'll just cancel that appointment

Cably Guy
Oh Yeah and that was Tomorrow

Oh Yeah and that was Tomorrow not Tomarrow

AdamRLeggett
Larry Dillon said: Adam, is

Larry Dillon said: Adam, is your set the model number in the thread? The WS-55813, or close to it?

Yes it is - thanks for the information I got it this morning - I'll take a look and see if it's cost effective to fix.  Thanks again.  Adam

BrandonW
Hey Larry, I would love the

Hey Larry, I would love the instructions to fix my 55813 and it's non-stop blinking green light.  Please send to [email protected].  Thanks a lot!  

Larry Dillon
On their way Brandon, Good

On their way Brandon, Good Luck with the repair

Tweekster
Larry, you are a godsend!

Larry, you are a godsend!

I have a WS-55813 with the blinking green light of death, can you send instructions to [email protected]?

Larry Dillon
Sure Teekster,why not,I will

Sure Teekster,why not,I will have those out a little bit later today.Good Luck

Pages

Connect With Techlore