RCA 52" R52WM24, distored picture and colors

479 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rebecca!12
Hello,

Hello,
We have RCA R52WM24 with convergence problem - can you tell me how to fix?
[email protected]
Thanks

st6787
Thanks to Cuda, I have a

Thanks to Cuda, I have a working TV again. Easy fix, and it took 30 minutes start to finish. I really appreciate your time and effort!

Gutie1425
st6787 said:

st6787 said:
Thanks to Cuda, I have a working TV again. Easy fix, and it took 30 minutes start to finish. I really appreciate your time and effort!

might you be able to point me in the right direction as to where these parts are located.

Fix it for dummies?
We are having the same

We are having the same problem with an RCA R52WH73.

rcajunk
can you shoot me the repair

can you shoot me the repair instructions thanks!

phillip
Rats! Instructions please

Rats! Instructions please CUDA? RCA needs to be whipped with wet spaghetti over this defective design...ARG!

Thanks!

mike m.
hey cuda im having the same

hey cuda im having the same problem can you email me also.

[email protected]

thanks,
Mike

Vantx
Hi Cuda. I have the same

Hi Cuda. I have the same problem with my RCA 52" TV (R52WM24). Please send me the Instruction to fix it. Please help. Thank you. My email addres is: [email protected]

BJLostPicture
Cuda I have the same issue.

Cuda I have the same issue. Can you please send me the instructions. [email protected]

BJLostPicture
Sorry for the double post.

Sorry for the double post. Please send me the instructions also. [email protected]

Tony444
Cuda

Cuda

hate to sound like a broken record but can you send me the same info you have been helping everyone else with?

Thanks
Tony

kennym3023
Cuda, would you mind sending

Cuda, would you mind sending me the instructions as well? Thanks! [email protected]

ChrisB303
Cuda Would you please send me

Cuda Would you please send me instructions as well. Thanks! [email protected]

dcc
Cuda, same problem can you

Cuda, same problem can you send instructions?

jaxie
I have a Rca HD52W66 that

I have a Rca HD52W66 that just recently did the exact same thing. No conversion menu either. Cuda, could you pretty please send me the info you have in order to possibly solve this issue w/ out breaking the bank! Thank you!!

jayc
Cuda,

Cuda,

I just want to say, Your the man! Everything is working so far, been working for 3 hours now with no problems yet. Thank You for helping me with this problem.

thanks again
jay

DarrylS
jayc said:

jayc said:
Cuda,
I just want to say, Your the man! Everything is working so far, been working for 3 hours now with no problems yet. Thank You for helping me with this problem.
thanks again
jay

...He is indeed "the man"...Mine's been running beautifully since early July. All I had to do is follow his instructions..."EXACTLY"...He's closer to a miracle worker...LOL...Laughing

fav
cuda I have the same problem,

cuda I have the same problem, can you please send me instructions , [email protected] thanks

Patrickaa317
I just wanted to let everyone

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had this issue and Cuda sent me the instructions as well. The instructions were good however a few of the parts that were sent to me were incorrect, they were smaller than what originally came with the TV. Because of all the positive posts on this message board, I didn't bother questioning the parts that were sent to me and installed them regardless. Needless to say, the TV didn't work. Once I purchased the correct parts elsewhere and tried again, the TV was at least back to square one with the convergence issue. The parts being replaced were 35V and I was sent 25V.

Cuda is familiar with this type of fix and many people have had good luck so I don't want to be the guy that posts something negative just because this fix didn't work for me. I just want to inform everyone going forward to make sure that the parts you are sent are the same that are being replaced or you just end up doing it all over again.

Davy81
Cuss could you please send me

Cuss could you please send me the info on how to fix this convergence problem?? Please thank you!

themiraclefour
Sighs... this is so

Sighs... this is so frustrating... I followed someone else's directions on fixing this before seeing this post now the tv won't even stay on. Cuda can you send me the proper directions and I'll try to backtrack? Thank youuuu!

themiraclefour
Cuda can you send me the

Cuda can you send me the instructions as well? We screwed up and followed someone elses directions and now the tv won't even stay on. The power light comes on blinks three times and then goes off. ughhhhh
[email protected]

psychosocial
Cuda could you please send

Cuda could you please send those instructions. My email is [email protected]

LKB
Damm, I have 2 R52wh73 the

Damm, I have 2 R52wh73 the most used one just went. just at 3 years!

Cuda please?

Thanks,
LB

jamalsr
i also have a rca r52wm24 tv,

i also have a rca r52wm24 tv, and the picture is distorted as well. part and schematic any one ?

jamalsr
i found a complete

i found a complete convergence board online for 68 dollars

cuda
good deal, but the problem

good deal, but the problem with these is usually not on the convergence board.

DarrylS
cuda said:

cuda said:
good deal, but the problem with these is usually not on the convergence board.

...To say nuthin' of the fact that it cost me around $11 to fix with cuda's instructions and it's been running fine since July...Smile

tl1000s77
Cuda,

Cuda,

Having the same issue. Can you please send me the instructions. Thanks.

Benem
Cuda, Im having the same

Cuda, Im having the same problem as everyone else. Could you please email me the directions. [email protected] Thanks

Pages

Connect With Techlore