RCA 52" R52WM24, distored picture and colors

479 posts / 0 new
Last post
smokintony
cud could you send me the

cud could you send me the instructions,,, my 50 inch is doing the same thing,,, [email protected] thanks

flynavy26
sorry for the double post but

sorry for the double post but did you send the instructions to my email ([email protected]) or did you pm me? i didn't see anything in my email. thanks again in advance. i really do appreciate the help.

michood
Cuda, Would you please send

Cuda, Would you please send me the information too? Out TV has been out of service for a couple months, but the TV we've been borrowing needs to go home to its owners. I'd hate to spend $500 fixing a TV we got on black Friday for $450!

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

mike41
cuda, i am experiencing the

cuda, i am experiencing the same problems as well. would you mind sending me the information also. it would be much appreciated. [email protected]

mike41
..the model number is RCA

..the model number is RCA R52WM24. thanks again

roblepp
Cuda, you are the man brother

Cuda, you are the man brother....can you send me the instructions also. I realize you are probably sick of this by now, but hell, I have to use my electrical engineering degree somehow. Haven't used it since I graduated 7 years ago.

Please send me the instructions as well...thanks

[email protected]

egilmore
I'm having the same problem,

I'm having the same problem, Cuba. Send some of your wisdom my way. Thanks.

rlascasas
Cuda, i am having exactly the

Cuda, i am having exactly the same problem... R52WM24 went up the same way after 2 years... please provide your instructions ([email protected])

rlascasas
tbird80 said: cuda i'm

tbird80 said: cuda i'm haveing the problem you are describing.could you send me more info on how to fix it thank you.Jeff

did Cuda ever reply to you on how to do this? any help would be greatly appreciated.

pacman5308
Cuda what instruction did u

Cuda what instruction did u give for disappearing convergence? please reply

pacman5308
pacman5308 said: Cuda what

pacman5308 said: Cuda what instruction did u give for disappearing convergence? please reply

Anjie
Cuda, i am having the same

Cuda, i am having the same problem could you please send me the info for this.

joeklln
Ok I am here to report on my

Ok I am here to report on my recent experience with Cuda. I bought the parts from him that he recommended and I followed his directions. I unfortunately put one of the capacitors in backwards and blew it and one other capacitor. I bought them locally and replaced them. I powered up the TV, went to the convergence (which now was available in the menu) and it took about a minute to set itself. Wah lah! I have now gained some freakin awesome points with my inlaws. You may find the parts somewhere cheaper, but Cuda follows up with any tech support. I conversed with him back and forth mabe 8 times and he replied promptly everytime. I recommend this dude highly. Thanks Cuda!

cuda
Joeklln: Thanks for the kind

Joeklln: Thanks for the kind words,and I'm glad you were able to get the set up and working without serious problems.Alot better than the $500 some on here are quoting for the fix, and you did it yourself. Good Job!

Mandini
Well, I am in need of not

Well, I am in need of not only the instructions, but where I can find the part to repair it. We paid someone $250 to come out, take a look and soder in a fuse, which only lasted a few weeks. I hate to throw out our two yr old R56WH76. Obviously, RCA is aware. This is clearly quite common, and you are the expert in how to repair. Please send me a PM with instructions and what, if any, parts you have to help.
THANK YOU!!!

ChuckS
Cuda: I just had the same

Cuda: I just had the same issue happen to my tv. Would you please send me the instructions also. Thanks,

ChuckS
This may be a double post,

This may be a double post, but Cuda would you please send me the instructions also. Thanks,

flacoman
Hi, Cuda could you send to me

Hi, Cuda could you send to me the instruccions also to solve that terrible fault in my tv?. thanks [email protected]

sctrojan
same problem. R52WM24.

same problem. R52WM24. email me @ [email protected] if possible. Thanks.

lfg
cuda,i have the same

cuda,i have the same dissappearing convergance problem and screen distortion .could you please tell me how to fix it?

nlicari
same problem r52wm24 e-mail

same problem r52wm24 e-mail me at [email protected] if possible Thanks

coke man
cuda could you PLEASE send me

cuda could you PLEASE send me the information also. My set just messed up yesterday. I do not have the money to pay to fix it or to get another set, however I am very handy. I think I could perform the repair. THANK YOU!!

tjchoate
hey cuda can i get those

hey cuda can i get those instructions as well. thanks

tjchoate
Hey cuda can i get does

Hey cuda can i get does instructions as well. thanks

cuda
coke man said: cuda could you

coke man said: cuda could you PLEASE send me the information also. My set just messed up yesterday. I do not have the money to pay to fix it or to get another set, however I am very handy. I think I could perform the repair. THANK YOU!!

sent pm

cuda
Abester said: Hey cuda can i

Abester said: Hey cuda can i get does instructions as well. thanks

sent pm

Jannesc
Hello Cuda

Hello Cuda
Looks like you are the one with a plan,I have lost convergence on the menu selections,and have a sorry picture,really killing the eyes,
can you email directions for a fix?
Thanks so much
Jan

onemore
hey cuda, Rca got anotha

hey cuda, Rca got anotha sucker over here! can i get those instructions please?

Carmody
Hey Cuda can i have those

Hey Cuda can i have those instructions and part info as well? My RCA just did this today... :S

Carmody
Hey cuda could you email me

Hey cuda could you email me those instructions and part info as well please? My 52'' just did this yesterday...

[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore