RCA 52" R52WM24, distored picture and colors

479 posts / 0 new
Last post
chris42
Cuda, please send the

Cuda, please send the directions to me as well, I have the same issue with the convergence of my RCA. Reading everyone's comments is like a broken record of what i am seeing.
Thanks

HotRod828
Cuda, I also have the same

Cuda, I also have the same problem with my R52WM24, and would like to have the repair. please send it to me.

chris42
Cuda, please send the

Cuda, please send the directions to me as well, I have the same issue with the convergence of my RCA. Didn't get them the first time. email is [email protected]
Thanks

snshine1961
I have this same problem I

I have this same problem I went to Radio Shack and brought the intake fuss holder and the 3/4 amp fuss. Do I need to replace the FL231 or do you know a way this can be jumped?

Thanks Renita 

whitey2010
cuda said:

cuda said:

sent

hey cuda. can you send me info on fixing the rca convergence problem. I'ts got the three lines up to then the pics bows and the color stream is out of wack. thank you

whitey2010
cuda my email is

cuda my email is [email protected]. thanks for the info and your time

nnej2423
My tv just went out Friday..

My tv just went out Friday...it's doing what everyone else is saying. Cuda, can you please let me know how to fix it!!

nnej2423
I am having the same problems

I am having the same problems! Cuda, can you please let me know what to do!! THANKS!

BigT
yuliy said: MP4 is a popular

yuliy said: MP4 is a popular video format for most of portable players, enjoying favorite videos on MP4 player or other devices as iPod, PS3 is more and more popular. Then have you met any trouble in enjoying MTS videos with these excellent devices? Now you can clear the troubles with the help of MTS to Mp4 Converter to Convert MTS to MP4. Want to play MTS video on 3GP player such as your beautiful interface iPhone 3G? Looking for the MTS to 3GP Converter? How to watch MTS video on 3GP player? How to Convert MTS to 3GP? Aren't able to convert the MTS to 3GP? Try this powerful MTS Converter to complete these conversion for you.

^^^^^^

house of payne
Cuda will you please send the

Cuda will you please send the fix, as I am having the same problem. Very much appreciated and thank you!

cuda
house of payne said: Cuda

house of payne said: Cuda will you please send the fix, as I am having the same problem. Very much appreciated and thank you!

need your email address.

jayc
Hi Cuda,

Hi Cuda,
I'm having that problem again with the picture distorted. Convergence option is still available from the setup menu, but the picture is blurred and have the bow tie 3d effect. Any help is appreciated.

[email protected]

Apple421
Cuda, can you please send me

Cuda, can you please send me the instructions to change the convergence fuse?

Dkid
Hey Cuda my tv is having the

Hey Cuda my tv is having the same problems can you send me the instructions to. My email is [email protected]

Dkid
Hey cuda im having the same

Hey cuda im having the same problems can you send them to me too. My email is [email protected]

chris42
Cuda, I replaced all of the

Cuda, I replaced all of the parts and the convergence is back, but now the picture looks like it is not refreshing right. I have lines that skew the picture horizontally. Do you know what caused this?

Kristy L
Cuda, I know you have been

Cuda, I know you have been sending a bunch of these, but I am having the same problem with the same TV as Amberz in the main post. Can you please send me the info on how to fix it? It will be very much appriciated as I have had the biggest headache since this happened to me today when I was watching tv, because I am having a major financial problem and cannot afford someone to come and fix it right now.

Thank you so much in advance!

Email: [email protected]

Kristy L
Thank you so very much and I

Thank you so very much and I will let you know how it turns out!! Very appreciated!

name
Can you please send me that

Can you please send me that info on how to fix that issue

[email protected]

jfg
Cuda,

Cuda,
I am in the same boat with my tv. would you be so kind as to send me the repair instructions. Thanks in advance.
Jim
Cuda, my email is [email protected] thanks again.

kayman
Cuda, this is unbelievable.

Cuda, this is unbelievable. 480 posts for the same problem and mostly the same tv??My kid called me at work to tell me how the screen went wacky all of a sudden. Came home last night and found the same symptoms as everyone else. Convergence problem, fisheye view. I did not see any refernce to conergence adjustment on the menu.R52WM24 RCA Projection TV. Please send me the fix. [email protected] Many thanks in advance.

name
Thanks Cuda for the email...

Thanks Cuda for the email... This fix is simple. I personally used a external fuse holder with a 1.4amp(1400ma) fuse because the parts where easier to find and I didn't want to wait to order something... Don't hold me to it but I assume you would be fine with a more common 1.5amp fuse

This is not my video but I found it when doing more research. But following this it fixed my tv..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Wa8FvSz-s

ansa4u2
Cuda

Cuda

Can you send me the instructions?

Cuda, my email is [email protected] thanks again

SPECIAL-Echo-Delta
i just bought this TV for

i just bought this TV for $100, now i know why it was so cheap, it has the same problem. hey cuda...if you have it in ya one last time...can you forward the fix to me? my email is [email protected] I really am greatful there is somone out there that knows how to fix a multi million dollar companies screwup for the cost of a pack of smokes...lol. WE ALL OWE YOU A HUGE THANK YOU!

squeek
cuda

cuda
When I turn TV on I get red, green, and blue bowtie. Then pic is very distorted almost 3d any help were to start to look would be a great help. [email protected]

darnl4
Same question.....Rca

Same question.....Rca r52wh73.....i have red blue green lines dropping at top of screen...screen is like its in 3D...Please Help :-)

thomasmp
Cuda, can you send me

Cuda, can you send me instructions? The convergence has disappeared from the menu and is way out of whack.

[email protected]

tv issues
HELP PLEASE!!!! I have a

HELP PLEASE!!!! I have a R52WH73 and it looks 3-D with a pulled to the middle look. I have to fix this b/c my dad built an entire entertainment center to fit perfectly around and under my TV. It sounds the same as everybody else. Could you please let me know how to fix this or what I need to buy. I let you know how well it works out for me.

tv issues
HELP PLEASE!!!! I have a

HELP PLEASE!!!! I have a R52WH73 and it looks 3-D with a pulled to the middle look. I have to fix this b/c my dad built an entire entertainment center to fit perfectly around and under my TV. It sounds the same as everybody else. Could you please let me know how to fix this or what I need to buy. I let you know how well it works out for me. My e-mail is [email protected]

Kristy L
Okay Cuda, I am sorry but I

Okay Cuda, I am sorry but I need your help again if you can.

We got the fuse, ordered it from coreweave and they were fast and awesome, so my husband installed it, the convergence issue was fixed, BUT the sound doesn't work now. He took a picture of everything and put it back together as it was, but the sound doesn't work.. Any suggestions?

Pages

Connect With Techlore