Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
Grubby74
Larry - Was wondering if I

Larry - Was wondering if I could get the instructions on fixing the dreaded Green light issue for a Mitsubishi WD52725. Thanks in advance.

Kevin
[email protected]

movieslovercz
Hello Larry and everybody

Hello Larry and everybody else too.

Looks like I am another one with this blinking TIMER LED problem.
I have Mitsubishi ws-52725

could i please ask you for repair info ?

my email is mduris(at)gmail(dot)com

i appreciate it

Thanks

Mike_C
Instructions for the blinking

Instructions for the blinking green light:

http://www.jyerdon.com/tv/

This worked for mine.

BLD
I ordered the kit from

I ordered the kit from TVrepairkits.com for my WS55513 as suggested and had my electrician look at this for me. (Although I'm handy for a girl, electronics are not my thing.) He opened the TV and checked out everything for any sign of wear and tear and checked the fuses as well. The caps were the only thing he saw that showed wear, they were bulging a bit. So he replaced them and voila! I was back in business. It took him a total of about 3 hours, and I gladly paid him for it (he's very thorough). The TV repair shop wanted $700 for a new dm board and labor.

My electrician also suggested I get a new high-end surge protector, which might run abut $80, but he said they're well worth it.

Thank you so much for posting this on the internet. The next time I purchase a TV, I will start here first. Mitsubishi should be figuring out what the problem is behind these caps!!!

Larry Dillon
BLD yes it does pay to check

BLD yes it does pay to check out the internet to check things out before having anything fixed or trading in a car as I almost got ripped off around 3 grand from a local dealer but I caught it!!!!! Just like you did feels great to save that much MONEY Doesn't it????
Larry Dillon.

J-Whit
I also have the problem with

I also have the problem with my ws-65513, I have replaced the 4 caps and still have the same problem. I have also removed the DM board and reseated it but still bliking green light. Please any help at all would be great, Thank you

farfromslow
Hi Larry, same problem with a

Hi Larry, same problem with a ws65513, any chance you could send me out some instructions? [email protected] Thanks in advance.

the fixer
I tried the capacitor fix on

I tried the capacitor fix on a ws 65869. Woo Whoo!! We now have piture and sound. The main picture has VERY vivid colors and seems a bit fuzzy. If I use PIP, the secondary side has a perfect picture while the primary side is described in the second sentence above. Any ideas? Any way to "swap" the PIPs so the good one is the main screen when I am not using PIP?

detox
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

I have the same problem with my Mitsubishi WD62725.My set has the blinking green light problem. Would you be willing to email me the instructions on how to fix this? [email protected]

Thank you & enjoy your day,

detox
[email protected]

graffitiboi08
hi i was seeing if i could

hi i was seeing if i could receive the instructions for the green light blinking
please send them to [email protected]

Niki
I have the WS-55511.

I have the WS-55511. Previously, the set would shut off for no apparent reason, but now the green light just blinks and it won't turn on at all. I am fairly handy with a soldering iron, but I have a buddy who has advanced training in electronics and used to repair video game consoles and other misc electronic items. I was wondering if you could send the instructions to me at [email protected] as he is coming to town for a few days. Thanks in advance!

Robert George
Hey Larry, guess what ,same

Hey Larry, guess what ,same problem. Dam blicking light. Could i please have a copy of the repair instrutions for this issue. And do you have part numbers? [email protected]

Robin E
could you please email the

could you please email the repair instructions to [email protected]. My tv is a Mitsubishi Diamond edition 65

STB
hello,

hello,
I have this horrible green blinking light as well...Please could you help me out with the repair instructions and schematics.....

STB
Please help...I have the

Please help...I have the horrible green flashing light..Could you please send me instuctions and the schematics for the capitators that need to be replaced...Thanks ws65513 Email [email protected]

ml
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have the same problem with my Mitsubishi 65615. It has the blinking green light problem. Would you email me the instructions on how to fix this? [email protected]

Thank you very much for your help,

ml

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!

Juice9963
Larry Dillon said: The best

Larry Dillon said: The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!

Hello Larry, I am sorry to be off the subject here but I am having a problem with a Mitsu TV and U seem to be the best, could u please help or let me know what forum to go to to ask you my question, THANK YOU!!

Juice9963
I have a WS 55857 and the tv

I have a WS 55857 and the tv has no horizontal hold the screen just keeps rolling left and right, there is no error code, and there was oil or something on the boards inside I cleaned it with circuit board cleaner and it worked for 2 days then the picture started rolling again could you please tell me what component could be bad!! any help would be appreciated I really like the TV

BJOHNSON
SMIRANDA..... DO YOU HAVE AN

SMIRANDA..... DO YOU HAVE AN EXT. # TO THE PHONE #

BJOHNSON
SMIRANDA..... DO YOU HAVE AN

SMIRANDA..... DO YOU HAVE AN EXT NUMBER TO THAT PHONE NUMBER FOR MITS. THEYWON'T LET ME IN WITHHOUT ONE.

BJOHNSON
LARRY,I READ HEAR AND I THINK

LARRY,I READ HEAR AND I THINK YOU FOLKS CAN SAVE ME A BUNDLE. WS65869 IS THE MITS I HAVE AND THE GREEN BLINKING LIGHT HAUNTS ME ALSO. REPAIR GUYS I'VE ALREADY SPENT $90.95 ON, SAYS IT'S THE MD BOARD. SAID REPAIR WOULD BE $700.00 TO $800.00 MORE. PLEASE HELP, BJOHNSON

vickistein
Could you send me a copy of

Could you send me a copy of the fix? (my hubby knows how to solder) and same thing is happening to our Mits TV...thank you so much!!!!!
Vicki Steiner

vickistein
Hey there Larry - I think our

Hey there Larry - I think our MITS has the same problem - I turn on set, green light flashes, I hear noises from inside TV but then green light stops flashing and the tv won't come on - could you send me the instructions too? ([email protected]) My hubby is definitely an expert at "solder" ;) thank you soooo so much!
Vicki

vickistein
Hey there Larry - I think our

Hey there Larry - I think our MITS has the same problem - I turn on set, green light flashes, I hear noises from inside TV but then green light stops flashing and the tv won't come on - could you send me the instructions too? ([email protected]) My hubby is definitely an expert at "solder" ;) thank you soooo so much!
Vicki

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you all at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK ICÂ’S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made ICÂ’S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases,

Larry Dillon
Juice9963, just start your

Juice9963, just start your own thread please but NO E-MAIL addresses.
Larry D.

wd-62725
Larry, just sifiting through

Larry, just sifiting through all the comments really makes me admire what you are doing for all of us! Can you send me info how to go about fixing my similar timer blinking light problem on my WD-62725. Thankyou so much. [email protected].

Mike A.

Enasniclown
Larry please send me the fix

Larry please send me the fix info for a wd-52525 replacing the caps please, i have the blinking timer l ight also. thanks

mousie_1983
Hi i have a mitsubishi 65

Hi i have a mitsubishi 65 inch t.v. ws65613. And I have read these posts, and well I'm still having the same problem! I had a professional replace my conductors and the T.V. is still blinking Green and wont stop! I'v made sure that we pushed the DM Module down firmly into place and everything! Can someone PLEASE send me the factory service manual so we can look at it or if you have any other ideas Please let me know I really want my T.V. to work and really don't want to buy one of the newer ones I loved my t.v and just don't want a newer one! Thank's bunches!

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore