Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
Squeaks
Larry, I've also have the

Larry, I've also have the fabled green blinking light. Can you please send me the info at [email protected]. I would appreciate it as well. Thanks!

bdstew
Larry,

Larry,

Add me to the ever growing list of blinking green light owners for my Mitusbishi WD-62725.  Can you forward related information for the possible fix.  [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Brian

toppkat
Larry,

Larry,
I am having the same problem with my Mitsubishi tv WS-65513 with the green blinking light!!! The tv manufacture date is 2004, and I am hoping to try and fix the problem like others that have written to you.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Respectfully,
Kathy

Larry Dillon
Kathy and Brian,The best

Kathy and Brian,The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, All kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

Mike T G
We just discovered today that

We just discovered today that we have the same dreaded green light blinking problem. I am encouraged by the prior posts that this might be the infamous capcitor issue . Would you mind sending the repair and service manual to me. I would like to give the repair a shot. Please email me at [email protected]?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike T G
VJSViking said: Problem

VJSViking said: Problem solved!! Well after changing the 7 capacitors on the DM module board for my WS-65511 Istill had the same problem. Plug in; Flashing green light for 60 seconds; Light goes out but the TV still wouldn't turn on. I reached out to another site and found out the following. If the flashing green light stops after 60 seconds or so the DM module has probably booted up fine. This can be verified by activating the error code mode. If the return code is 1,2 then by and large the majority of components are fine. If you pop off the front grill that covers the speakers you'll find two wiring harnesses that supply the front panel buttons. Disconnect the two harnesses, power up the TV and then after 2 minutes (you won't see the green light blinking because the front panel is de-activated but the DM module still needs it's 60 seconds to boot!) turn the TV on with the remote! BINGO! My TV works. No cost (I don't plan to replace the front panel) and job done in all of 5 minutes!!! While I certainly didn't cause any harm by changing the capacitors, I could have avoided the time, expense and risk of monkeying around inside the TV if I had tried this first!!!!

I had the same problem, but read this, and started with the wiring harness 1st.  After several attempts, it still did not enable the tv to come on.  Oh well, guess it's time for phase 2....

MTG

Larry Dillon
VJSViking, yes as replacing

VJSViking, yes as replacing the caps will fix at least 95% of the time You advoided blowing out the DM in the future

myphonehastheflu
I have a mitsubishi tv a

I have a mitsubishi tv a wsa55 that has the blinking green lot also could you send me the insturustions on how to fix it please thanks [email protected]

rsomogyi
Larry,

Larry,

I have the BGLOD. Model WD-65833. Can you forward me a copy of the manual and instructions? Thanks.

[email protected]

This just plain stinks!

rayray sr
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a WS-73907 and I have the same error code 22. Can't get the set to stay on for more than 3 seconds now. Could you please email me the repair/fix for that model. My email address is [email protected] . Thank you for any help you can give.

Ray

Larry Dillon
Sorry I haveent any service

Sorry I haveent any service oe repair info on this model. If you get the service manual perhaps? I can maybe see what other model close to this model that I have service info on??
Larry D.

C-West Civic
Hi Larry, when you get a

Hi Larry, when you get a chance, could you please email the fix to me. I have model # WD-62725. Thank you

Also from he above sie you listed, I didn't notice any WD kits, do you have any or are any of the kits listed compatible? Thank you.

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
no sorry no kits as of yet

no sorry no kits as of yet forbthis model but we are working on it
Larry D.

wjbBlaster
Larry,

Larry,

I have the same blinking light problem with my tv, an older WS-55859.  Happened right after a neighborhood power outage.  Could you please send me the repair instructions too?

Thanks! 

Bill B.

Larry Dillon
wjbBlaster, Bill

wjbBlaster, Bill
The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, click here please:
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, All kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon,

SAWILLI
Larry,

Larry,

I've got a Mitsubishi WS-48413 that's acting up. Green light comes on but right back off after two seconds (error code 22). Can you email instructions re: how to replace capacitors? I've got a friend who's an Electrical Engineer and shouldn't have any problem with removing the old ones and soldering in the new.

Thanks

AnimeXMaster
Hi Larry, We have the same

Hi Larry, We have the same problem with our WD-72831. We were told it was the lamp that was the problem please help us out thanks!

[email protected]

Tyn

Larry Dillon
Sorry this is not a capacitor

Sorry this is not a capacitor problem but a convergence ic problem but
The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! Go to http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry
The kit comes with original Sanyo STK IC'S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made IC'S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon.

fullwrench
Larry,

Larry,
Sounds like we all have the same problem of the blinking timer light. I also had a problem of lines on the screen before it totally wouldnt start up. Its a mitsubishi wd-62525. If possible could you email me the directions on how to fix the issue with the capacitors???

Thank you,
Jeffro

ps-you should feel good about how many ppl you have helped!11

ron davis
Hi, Larry if you have the

Hi, Larry if you have the info on changing the capacitors that everyone is replacing on the mitsubishi tv's would be so kind to email them to me?Mine is a ws55613 and the green timer light just flashes I,ve tried the reset with no luck, thank you in advance!my email is [email protected]

fullwrench
Well, I have replaced the

Well, I have replaced the swollen capacitors, but missed one. Im sure there is more that i have to replace yet. I have replaced 8 so far. Do the ones on the power board go bad too??? Thats where i saw one i didnt replace. Im gonna replace all of the 1000 uf ones i can find! If anyone knows which ones to replace, could you let me know??

Thanks, Jeffro.

Larry Dillon
are you posting the right

are you posting the right model as on the model you posted have 4 bad ones other models have a lot of others
Larry

fullwrench
Yes it is a wd-62525, and

Yes it is a wd-62525, and replaced 12 1000uf caps now. 4 on each board, even the power supply board. It is still doing the same thing. I noticed no power on some of the test points on the upper right part of the power supply board. Are there any more caps that you are aware of that might be giving me trouble, or am I out of luck in your opinoin??? Does anyone have a copy of the service manual for this model they could send me???

Jeffro

Larry Dillon
i knew it was the wrong model

i knew it was the wrong model as it didn't sound right! yea there is lots of bad capacitors in this model contact me at techman32k(at) yahoo(dot)com and I will send you a great repair documentation with pictures!
Larry D.

C-West Civic
Hey Larry, never heard back

Hey Larry, never heard back from you in the email about sending me the repair manual. The model is WD-62725 Thank you.

C-West Civic
Oh right, you probably get a

Oh right, you probably get a ton of emails [email protected]

C-West Civic
If anyone has the repair

If anyone has the repair manual for the WD-62725 could you please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

techhy
hey larry i have a wd 73833

hey larry i have a wd 73833 plz help forward the directions im stuck with the same issue email is [email protected]

tvindivo
Hello Larry, I have a wd65735

Hello Larry, I have a wd65735 only 1 1/2 years old and I have the blinking light issue too. Can you email the fix and pics to change the caps? Thanks so much!

Macguyver
Yep got the same 'bilnking'

Yep got the same 'bilnking' problem tried power cycling and reset no joy still blinking. ws-65813 Help ! [email protected]

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore