Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
jonw65
Larry,

Larry,
Glad to find you here. I am experencing the same problem as all these other with my WS-65513. Could you please send me the repair information. Thanks a lot. [email protected]

dawback
hi Larry, i have a mitsu 55"

hi Larry, i have a mitsu 55" WS55813 with the green blinking light. any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated....thank you sir! [email protected]

MHoward
Hello I hope this post is

Hello I hope this post is still be monitored. I have the same problem mentioned above. Can you send me the info on how to fix?

Thanks,

MHoward

crb511
I forgot to follow up. This

I forgot to follow up. This fix worked for me. $40 and it's fine. Its not that difficult, and it saved us a ton of money.

Thanks Larry!!

~Tex

Newbs18
Can someone please email me

Can someone please email me some instructions on how to fix this issue. My TV timer light just keeps blinking with no pattern at all.

Thanks for any help! [email protected]

Newbs18
Tex LaBo said: I forgot to

Tex LaBo said: I forgot to follow up. This fix worked for me. $40 and it's fine. Its not that difficult, and it saved us a ton of money. Thanks Larry!! ~Tex

Tex,

Please help I have the blinking light on my TV too.  How did you fix it!

Thanks,

[email protected]

bigzman
Please send me the repair

Please send me the repair instructions [email protected] i replaced the caps and i think the caps are an issue too bu i am not certian how to check. Thanks in advance

Larry Dillon
[email protected]

[email protected]&MHowardThe best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!BE SURE to get the extended kit. Good luck
Larry Dillon

Larry Dillon
[email protected]

[email protected]&MHowardThe best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!BE SURE to get the extended kit. Good luck
Larry Dillon

Larry Dillon
[email protected]

Larry Dillon

joea132
I just acquired a TV with

I just acquired a TV with this problem that the owner didn't want to fix. Any way I could get the instructions emailed to me? [email protected] It is a Mits 52725. Thanks in advance for the help.

randy9996
Hi Larry

Hi Larry
I have a mitsubishi ws65869 65

Larry Dillon
Joe and randy is it you cant

Joe and randy is it you cant read if it is I am sorry but again you posted your model under the wrong model number thread!!!!!! find the right model and post there please!!!!!!!!
Larry

monsterbonster
We have the dreaded blinking

We have the dreaded blinking green light. Is the DM board in the top or the bottom of the set?

kzrider
Hi everyone! I am new to

Hi everyone! I am new to these forums and have a major problem like most of the people on this topic.

I have a Mits WS-65513 CRT Projection TV. When I plug it in it immediately starts flashing the green timing light. I could also hear a faint clicking noise about the same pace as the light coming from the back. Now I have been doing some reading and decided to give the capacitor replacement a try. Well all seemed to go well but when I hooked it back up it still does the same thing. I replaced them with caps I salvaged from a computer motherboard and they have the perfect specs. Is there any reason why this TV is not firing up?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. the sooner you order the faster you get byour tv set back up and running.

kzrider
I've already replaced the

I've already replaced the caps so I don't need those. I've also found an online tutorial that shows pics of the replacement process. I might know where the problem is but I'm not sure. If you're sitting behind the TV, the second board from the right is making a clicking sound. I'm not sure where it's coming from on that board though. I think it may be one of those transformers. I've been listening closely and trying to touch everything that I can that won't kill me to see if I can feel something clicking but I don't. Anyone have any ideas? Being without this TV is killing me.

bigzman
kzrider said: I've already

kzrider said: I've already replaced the caps so I don't need those. I've also found an online tutorial that shows pics of the replacement process. I might know where the problem is but I'm not sure. If you're sitting behind the TV, the second board from the right is making a clicking sound. I'm not sure where it's coming from on that board though. I think it may be one of those transformers. I've been listening closely and trying to touch everything that I can that won't kill me to see if I can feel something clicking but I don't. Anyone have any ideas? Being without this TV is killing me.

I am having the same issue i replaced the caps and still nothing I also have the clicking I found 3 black boxes that are the cause of the clicking i removed the caps on them (the just poped off) and all the of them look like some kind of magnetic switch  the first in the series of the 3 clicks on and nothing for the other 2 just to see what happened when the others clicked i made them all click on at the same time and the bulb came on no picture and the green light kept flashing... maybe its a power issue?  not sure but maybe this will help some one else figure out the issue

Could you post the link to the tutorial? or email it to me [email protected]  Thx 

bigzman
kzrider said: I've already

kzrider said: I've already replaced the caps so I don't need those. I've also found an online tutorial that shows pics of the replacement process. I might know where the problem is but I'm not sure. If you're sitting behind the TV, the second board from the right is making a clicking sound. I'm not sure where it's coming from on that board though. I think it may be one of those transformers. I've been listening closely and trying to touch everything that I can that won't kill me to see if I can feel something clicking but I don't. Anyone have any ideas? Being without this TV is killing me.

I am having the same issue i replaced the caps and still nothing I also have the clicking I found 3 black boxes that are the cause of the clicking i removed the caps on them (the just poped off) and all the of them look like some kind of magnetic switch  the first in the series of the 3 clicks on and nothing for the other 2 just to see what happened when the others clicked i made them all click on at the same time and the bulb came on no picture and the green light kept flashing... maybe its a power issue?  not sure but maybe this will help some one else figure out the issue

Could you post the link to the tutorial? or email it to me bigz_man @ msn.com  Thx 

kzrider
well guys I replaced the caps

well guys I replaced the caps again. This time I use brand new panasonic 25v 1000uf 105c caps. The TV still does the same thing. The clicking I am hearing is what I think is causing this but I can't narrow it down. would a transformer make noise like that if it were bad? It is coming from the second board from the right which I think is the convergence board?

kzrider
I found a service manual that

I found a service manual that shows all kinds of useful information and diagrams. I'm going to get a multimeter and start testing circuits to see what is fried. If anyone wants this manual just send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Larry Dillon
jordon where did you find

jordon where did you find this manual?that mofel is already posted hereb in the techniciand corner and i havebthe factory service maqnanuals along with the training manual. see if it is different then the onr listed in the technicians corner if it is please upload it to there please. also look and see if it includes the DM board layout /schematic!!!!
Thanks Man!!!
LARRY DILLON

solipsys
Larry

Larry
I have a WS 55859 with the blinking green light problem. Can I get a cooy of your instructions for the capacitor fix?
Thanks Bob

Kevinjohn
Well my Mitsubishi is

Well my Mitsubishi is blinking green lights now. Can you send me a copy of those instructions?
I'd really appreciate it.

Kevinjohn
kzrider said:

kzrider said:

I found a service manual that shows all kinds of useful information and diagrams. I'm going to get a multimeter and start testing circuits to see what is fried. If anyone wants this manual just send me an e-mail at [email protected]

love to have the manual. Can you send it to me?

JoeK
Hi, I have a Mitsu WS65909,

Hi, I have a Mitsu WS65909, the V19 Chassis. Had the same problem with the blinking light and was able to obtain a replacement DM power board (I'm not even remotely competent with a soldering iron, and my caps weren't swollen). After installing the replacement board, the TV is powering on and working, but now the picture flicker unless I pull the rear (VA) wire harness. Pulling that plug solves the flickering problem, but without it plugged in I cannot switch devices or pull up menus on the TV. Any suggestions? My problem started with a power spike when my home power was switched off and on by a worker.

Thanks in advance for any advice. I have the V19 Chassis Service Manual if you need it.

wlc2270
Larry, I have the same

Larry, I have the same blinking light problem can you e-mail me the repair instructios

kzrider
Well I fixed my WS-65513 and

Well I fixed my WS-65513 and it works perfect now. It turned out to be fuse F9A00 on the DM board. The TV fired right up after I replaced that fuse. If anyone wants the service manual or training manual just send me an e-mail at [email protected]

kzrider
Hey guys I have a question.

Hey guys I have a question. My TV is working perfect but I have a convergence problem. I can get the colors on the left side to line up good but then the right side will be off. Is there a way to adjust this?

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK ICÂ’S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made ICÂ’S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases GOOD LUCK!!!

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore