How to unlock parental controls on tv

48 posts / 0 new
Last post
How does it work
Hi i have a 52'' rca hdtv

Hi i have a 52'' rca hdtv that the parental control is locked after unpluggin it and moving it. I cant remember the 4 digt code. model:HD52W69D
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,Bill

How does it work
Hi i have a 52'' rca hdtv

Hi i have a 52'' rca hdtv that the parental control is locked after unpluggin it and moving it. I cant remember the 4 digt code. model:HD52W69D
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,Bill

coach O
Good luck with the CM19102. I

Good luck with the CM19102. I have tried everything. Some jerk thought it would be funny to put a parental code on my daughters tv in college. Now he says he cant remember what number he used. We tried calling, emailing everything. The numbers are disconnected and Curtis Mathes does not respond to my emails. Any help in getting rid of this block would be appreciated.

coach O
Need help. Some kid "20yr old

Need help. Some kid "20yr old"thought it would be funny to put a parental block on my daughters TV. Now she is in college with my tv and I am stuck with this useless one. Its a Curtis Mathes cm 19102. I have tried calling, but the numbers no longer work. I have emailed several times and the emails go unanswered. I tried calling Sears repair they gave me a number for Curtis Mathis, I get nothing. I have tried the 0000, 1234, 9999, leaving it unplugged for a week, looking for a back up battery inside, etc. Can you help?

Dolphin
My name is crystal I am a

My name is crystal I am a twenty five year old students at abtech and my roomate moved ouy and owed me rent so she gave me the tv its model number 32B524T ,and it is an RCA tv. It has the parental code thing on almost every channel .I'm not sure if she did it on purpose ,but now I can not find her please help.

josh525
i have a hd direct tv

i have a hd direct tv reciever and i got it used and there is a parentel controll on it so i cannot watch it past 10 o clock is there a master code for it or do i have to call again because i already tried to call and i hung up after 8 hours on the phone

josh525
josh525 said: i have a hd

josh525 said: i have a hd direct tv reciever and i got it used and there is a parentel controll on it so i cannot watch it past 10 o clock is there a master code for it or do i have to call again because i already tried to call and i hung up after 8 hours on the phone so if you could help it would be gret

by the way the model # is h23 600

hemmiitw
My 52" RCA TV D52130 power

My 52" RCA TV D52130 power box went out. I had a repair man tell me it was dead and could not be repaired. I bought a used RCA HD52W57 Serial # E374C508H. It has a problem coming on in the middle of the night and it Goes off while watching it. It is getting better. It has only done it a bout 5 times today. When it comes back on it comes on with the volume as high as it can be. I had the remote from the old TV and it works on this one. I have a problem also with the parental control. It is locked. I cannot watch Starz or Encore with I pay alot for with Comcast. I called the man (Kevin) whom I bought it from and they were supposed to give me the input number. It's driving me nuts as Comcast will not let me change and get rid of the high numbers on my bill. HELP

vizio
can u crack it by still leave

can u crack it by still leave the same code on the tv

smiley777
I have the 25PS40 S121

I have the 25PS40 S121 Philips TV, but not the original remote control. I bought a universal remote from BestBuy which is compatible for turning the TV on and off, and switching channels. However I can't seem to get it to the correct screen for playing video games on my PS2 or XBOX 360. The model of the remote is RCRN03BR. By following the user manual for the remote I can turn the set on and off, but cannot find a TV/Video button or anything else I am used to. Sorry if this is off-topic, Please help.

Karen

Christy sears
Is anyone there these massage

Is anyone there these massage are two years old. Need help with my tv please help

Christy sears
Hello is anyone there need

Hello is anyone there need help to unlock parental code on a tv can't remember the code it's a vizio model no. VA19L HDTV10T. Please help ....... Thanks so much

Deejay
I bought a used Vizio 32inch

I bought a used Vizio 32inch TV for our local Good Will.It has a child lock I need to over ride the code.It was made in 2005

Joseph243
The best way i would have to

The best way i would have to say for all of your TV's is too take it too a TV repair man, and ask him if there is a way he can remove the V chip on the board so you can watch the programs again it might be a little costly but ask and they will help out shouldn't be that hard especially on the older TV sets

Becky38
HELP! My husband and I are

HELP! My husband and I are child-free. We received a Sampo flat screen TV from a friend who was replacing all of her TV's. One afternoon my husband started pushing buttons and somehow set the parental lock on the TV. We have DISH Network. We use DISH to change the channels but use the TV remote to turn the TV on and adjust the volume. We are able to watch anything that has an N/R rating and we can watch the pay channels (Encore, Starz, etc,) but can not even watch the G rated programs.

I have tried everything to get it off of parental code block. I searched the internet for a code, called Best Buy, etc. They gave me a disconnected number for Sampo.

Here is our set's information:

Model: LME-17S1
Serial #: 2501002257
Manufactured date: 2002 December

Thanks in advance for your help!

Deeds
I cannot unblock channels on

I cannot unblock channels on my sharp aquos LC-32D59U despite following the manual. It says you can open the v-chip but doesn't explain how. Thanks

Doreen
Help my son has somehow put a

Help my son has somehow put a code on the tv and no one knows what it is or how to get it off ,we have tried unplugging it but it is still asking for a parental code it is an rca

Pages

Connect With Techlore