from Larry Dillon

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
from Larry Dillon

I have received many many request for assistance and have TRIED TO KEEP UP BETWEEN MY RADIATION TREATMENTS, but MOST OF YOU LL DO NOT Leave the right e-mail addresses or wish me to guess what I m suppose to leave in o take out. If you still wish me to try and help out, Please leave a complete e-mail Addy as well s the proper model number of the TV set And I will try to do for my best o you. Please don't make me guess what parts to to remove or add for your-mail address. More then 90% of  get back to o t least a few times a day to assist you.  contact me direct  [email protected]. Thanks guys, and I have been trying o keep up

Alnp
Larry, Continued good luck on

Larry, Continued good luck on the treatments.
I hope everybody wanting your instructions posts
A complete working email address (no no-spam bs)
AND the proper model number of their set
in a recent popular thread logically related to their set.
(i.e. preferably proper model number in thread title and high view/replies count)

Larry Dillon
still gtting those who do not

still gtting those who do not get it! ONE MODEL NUMBER PLEASE< I AM NOT A MIND READER THERERE ARE SEVEREAL FIXES

Larry Dillon
OH MAN STRTED CHEMO THIS

OH MAN STRTED CHEMO THIS MORNING NOT A FUN THING!!!!

Daljit Singh Devgun
Dear Larry Paji,

Dear Larry Paji,

I have Sony Kp51ws500 It has the convergence problem. Do you have the service manual for this model? I want to fix my TV myself. Can you please help me. If you send me your email address, I'll send you the picture of exact problem with my TV picture. Hoping to hear the best from you.

kind regards,

Daljit Singh Devgun

Peter Redmer
Best wishes to you, Larry -

Best wishes to you, Larry - you are in our thoughts.

Pete

FXWG
I didn't include the model

I didn't include the model #Mitsubishi WS-65613 good luck to you Sir [email protected]

FXWG
This is the first time I've

This is the first time I've joined a forum, not sure if I'm doing this right.I'll try to put all the info. in the same box.[ Mitsubishi WS-65613] About a year ago I had the same problem with it constantly blinking. had it repaired for $900.Yesterday the tv won't come on,unplugged and replugged got the blinking light for a min.but no power.Tried several times with same results.Left it unplugged over night and this morning it worked.Tried to turn it on this afternoon and same problem.Removed back but didn't see any bloated caps. I was wondering if I might get a copy of the removal proceeder. I appreciate your patients and help [email protected]

phillyfocused
Hey Larry, I have the WS

Hey Larry, I have the WS-65513 with the blinking light. At first it would blink when the house temperature was at 68 degrees and would always cut on when the house temperture was around 80 degrees. Now, even with the house temperature around 80 constantly, the light blinks continously. I called several TV repair men and they want atleast $100 just to walk through the door. After reading this site I see this is a common problem with these TVs. Do you know if Mitsubishi had a recall on these sets? In any event, if you have a fix for this, please email it to [email protected]. All your help is appreciated. Also, good luck with the chemo, try not to let it get your spirits down. I don't know if you are a spiritual man, but I will throw a prayer in for you when I submit mine. Thanks, Phillyfocused

CannonFodder
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I hope your treatment is working for you, it' just not fair to say "hope all is well". Chemo is not well!

My sony KP-51WS500 has been working great for 6 years now. Unfortunately I have faint white concentric lines on a dark screen, the lines(they are stationary) start at the lower right corner and eminate out the upper left. The picture is clear and the convergence looks okay. The front indicator blinks 4 times and when checking the self diagnostics it finds no errors. I went in to manual mode and set everthing back to factory defaults, turne the TV on and the line were gone but then came back after while when changing channels and video feeds. I was going to try manually tuning the convergence. I have the manual you posted in the technicians corner, any thoughts on what might be causing this.

Thanks, Mark

SweetStrings
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a WS-65613 Mitsubishi Medallion tv set with the blinking green light problem. Would you please send me those instructions everybody is talking about? I wonder whether there are some diagnosing steps first. Although I haven't touched PCBs (other than my computer's) since college, I can be careful enough to handle them properly.
It seems that the light will stop blinking after a while and if I move or slide the tv set the light would suddenly start blinking again.

I would really appreciate your help and any other advice you could offer.

Best wishes with your treatment. I myself am a survivor of a severe lupus attack on my kidneys.

[email protected] ; [email protected]

Kyle1962
Larry,

Larry,

Thank you for helping us out on here in spite of your personal problems. It's truly appreciated.

I'm one of those who didn't leave complete information for you when I requested help previously, and for that I apologize. I have the flashing green light problem on my Mitsubishi WS-65713 and my e-mail address is [email protected]

I'm able and willing to fix this myself if given complete instructions.

Thank you again, Sir.

Kyle

SweetStrings
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

Thank you very much for the instructions to repair my WS-65613 set. The TV is now able to boot up after a minute of plugging it, but when I turn it on, the screen is all red and it turns off after a few seconds. Could I have damaged the inside somehow? The volume control works just fine.
Thank you again,

Salvador,

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
you could have maybe pulled a

you could have maybe pulled a plug maybe a cable loose or out of a connector. You will need to go over every connector to be sure, by hand and make sure it is seated all the way into the connector and flat.

Duke24
larry,

larry,

i have a ws-65513 with the blinking light malfunction. could you please send me the fix. [email protected]

hope you are doing well,

james

Song
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
After reading many help you've provided to others in this forum, I would think you can help too.

I have a 3 1/2-yr Mit. WD 62525 DLP, and like everyone else, had the fast blinking green light the other day. I unplugged the TV and reset but unfortunately the TV did not started up and running since. Reading a lot of people's experience with these same problem. Could kindly send me the service manual for the WD 62525, so I could change the capacitors myself, I would appreciate it.

Please send the service manual to email: [email protected]

Thanks very much.
Jeff

SweetStrings
Larry Dillon said: you could

Larry Dillon said: you could have maybe pulled a plug maybe a cable loose or out of a connector. You will need to go over every connector to be sure, by hand and make sure it is seated all the way into the connector and flat.

Hi Larry,

Just wanna make sure if you got the paypal message. Also, is it safe to play with the color and focus controls on the front of the Mitsubitshi Medallion set with the cover off and the TV on?

shado
Larry, Positive energy is

Larry, Positive energy is coming your way. I hope your treatments are as quick and effective as possible.

I have a quick question for you. Can I use power wirewound resistors in the convergence circuit? I have a WS 55807 set that I replaced the convergence IC's in, but 2 of the 3.9 ceramic resistors in the red horizontal section are open and need to be replaced. I have sourced some 2% 3 watt wirewound resistors to replace them with but I am not sure if they will cause problems if used in the convergence circuit due to inductive reactance. If I cannot use these resistors, where can I source the proper type from?

Thank you,

Bob

jgavagan
I have the blinking green

I have the blinking green light on my Mitsubishi ws73513. Can anyone send me the instructions that Larry Dillion sent to you on your Mitsubishi?

thanks,

John

wendymp
Hi Larry...

Hi Larry...

I have a Mitsubishi WD-52525 with a solid red lamp light (Code 34). The lamp has been replaced and the issue continues. Could you please send me any pointers?

Thanks!

[email protected]

ml
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a WS-65615 Mitsubishi tv set with the blinking green light problem. Would you please send me those instructions everybody is talking about?

Thanks

ml
[email protected]

Randal
Larry, Will you please help,

Larry, Will you please help, I have a Mitsubishi ws65813 with a blinking green light that cannot be stopped. It continues to blink forever when I turn the t.v. on, even after unplugging it for 24 hours. Thanks for you giving spirit, the Lord will surely bless you for your kindness. Randal

Randal
Larry, I thadnk you for your

Larry, I thadnk you for your generous support in helping all of us fix our television problems. I have a Mitsubishi ws65813 that has a constant green blinking light. It will continue to blink even after unplugging it for 24 hours. Any type of advice will be appreciated. God bless, Randal

Randal
Larry, my e-mail is rahlinks

Larry, my e-mail is [email protected] Sorry, Randal

sparkyforfun
Hello,

Hello,
I am looking for a service manual for a Mitubishi WS-65313. I read through different forums and think that the IC have gone bad. I plan on ordering a kit from tvrepairkits.com. Hopefully this will fix trouble.
Thanks Tim
[email protected]

Connect With Techlore