Mitsubishi Television Problem

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Harlyq
Mitsubishi Television Problem

My Mitsubishi Medallion WS 48613 has a continuous flashing green light on the front. I have un plugged it. Tried a different outlet. Pressed the system reset button all without any results. The owners manual says the light should only blink for about 20 seconds or so and then go out then press the power button to get the tv to come on. Well mine never stop flashing and pressing the power button does nothing.

Im new to this site. So any help would be appreciated.

Larry Dillon
You have a very common

You have a very common problem with the DM board inside your TV set. If you call out a repairman, the repair will run you about a grand or so to have the TV set repaired. If you have any electronic repair experience and can solder on a printed circuit board. I have some repair docs for this TV set that you can repair this TV set for under 20 bucks! Good Luck

Harlyq
I would appreciate any help

I would appreciate any help at all. I could buy a whole new flat panel TV for less than a grand, actually I have, so the $20.00 repair sounds like a winner. I received an answer to this problem yesterday with a link to repair manuals, however my particular model tv was not included. I would be willing to repair it myself, but would need to have some pretty specific instructions. Thanks in advance.

Larry Dillon
I need an e-mail for you if

I need an e-mail for you if you want the repair documents.

Harlyq
My email is harlyq@sbcglobal

My email is [email protected]
Sure hope this works. Because what do you do with a tv that no longer works? Ya cant just throw it away. Trash guys dont take them. And the darn thing is too big for one person to move. I sure hope this works.

Harlyq
I hope the email will still

I hope the email will still arrive. I have not gotten it yet.

Larry Dillon
I sent that out to you last

I sent that out to you last night. I will give it another shot. Good Luck with the repair.

Mattk_r
Larry - if you're still

Larry - if you're still visiting this forum, I have the exact same problem. If you could email me the documents before I tear down my TV I would greatly appreciate it! my email is mattk_rAThotmail.com

bullshooter
if you still have the

if you still have the documents on how to repair ws 48613 dm cap i would be much indebted. thanks e-mail-- [email protected]

lazertech
Larry - if you're still

Larry - if you're still visiting this forum, I have the exact same problem. If you could email me the documents, I would greatly appreciate it! my email is [email protected]

jbust
Hello! I just got this

Hello! I just got this problem too, would it be possible for the repair documents to be emailed to me as well?

[email protected]

Thanks!

freetv
Larry and all,

Larry and all,

I was given a Mitsubishi TV WS-48613. It doesn't power on. I used the system reset and then tried to power on again. The green light comes on for about 30 seconds then goes off. I was wondering if this free tv is worth repairing? Oh! by the way I don't have a remote for this tv either.

Thanks for your time.

Larry Dillon
it sounds like you need to

it sounds like you need to see if F09A05 And F9A04 is good, if one or more is bad before replscxing the bad fuse replace the convergence ic's You shoud also replace the caps inside the DM as they will be a problem soon enough!!

MitsuTrouble
Larry,

Larry,

I hope you are still browsing this forum. I too need the docs and parts list for the Caps on the WS-48613. I have the service manual but not sure thats all I need. My email is //[email protected]....//

freetv
Larry and all,

Larry and all,

I was given a Mitsubishi TV WS-48613. It doesn't power on. I used the system reset and then tried to power on again. The green light comes on for about 30 seconds then goes off. I was wondering if this free tv is worth repairing? Oh! by the way I don't have a remote for this tv either.

Thanks for your time.

Larry Dillon
it sounds like you need to

it sounds like you need to see if F09A05 And F9A04 is good, if one or more is bad before replscxing the bad fuse replace the convergence ic's You shoud also replace the caps inside the DM as they will be a problem soon enough!!

MitsuTrouble
Larry,

Larry,

I hope you are still browsing this forum. I too need the docs and parts list for the Caps on the WS-48613. I have the service manual but not sure thats all I need. My email is //[email protected]....//

Merle
Larry.....I am haviing the

Larry.....I am haviing the same problem, light keeps blinking and reset wont do anything. Can you email me instructions as well. [email protected]

I reaaly appreciate it.

Larry Dillon
I wish you all would include

I wish you all would include the model number of the sets you have!!!

Cranemech
Larry,

Larry,
I have a wd-52527 that will not turn on. My green light flashes approx. 45 seconds and then is off for 45 seconds. I have pulled it apart and see no apparent problem with the caps. I have checked the fuses and they appear good, no resistance. Any suggestions on what else to check? Could it be the convergence IC's as in the previous reply? I have uploaded the service manual for this model.
Thanks,
Chad

Connect With Techlore