LG Viewty (U990)

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
damo
LG Viewty (U990)

Hi, having problems with the music player on the new lg viewty,

I have downloading music files to the phone, these files play fine, however track, artist and album info display as 'unknown'. The files are displaying the correct information when the memory card is removed and inserted in the card reader on my PC. But for some reason only the file name is available on my phone. I have tried most of the supported formats ( mp3, WAV, WMA )

Would really appreciate any help given, thanks  

Terry592
Hi i have had trouble with my

Hi i have had trouble with my memory card,have you formated your card on the phone if not thats why you are having trouble the softwear in the phone will only run 2GB but you can put up to 8GB in the phone without formating but their will be a softwear issue as far as the phone can only read up to 2GB, im told their is an up date coming witch will allow the phone to read up 16GB, if you have a bigger memory than 2GB when you format the cardin the phone it will only read as 2GB dont now how to reset back to 4GB yet?

Terry592
If you use lg pc suite it

If you use lg pc suite it auto formats what you put in their music films etc, use the drag and drop works well for me

oden4160
I am having problems direct

I am having problems direct connecting my gmail account onto my LG KU990 Viewty. Does anyone have some step by step directions or help to this problem.

constantoo
hi,

hi,

me too had this very problem.. by gods grace when i was unlocking my mobile... the problem actually vanished and i was able to support all formats

Connect With Techlore