help the old cooter out?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
mabrand52
help the old cooter out?

Hey folks.  I just bought my first mp3 player. It's an RCA TH1101A.  Not the top of the line, but I figured that I would try an entry level before exploring more expensive models.  I have had no problems getting all of my favorite tracks onto my computer and my carefully constructed play list.  The problem is everytime I transfer the play list to my MP3 player it gets all jumbled up.  The songs are in some crazy random order that leaves me with AC/DC follwed by James Taylor!! Not the way I built the list.  I have checked and there is a shuffle function on the mp3 player which is toggled to off.  Any help would be appreciated. thanks

lisanicole94
Hi there. I bought this same

Hi there. I bought this same player for my 9 year old for her bday and it works great but the shuffling thing is a pain. We own 3 different types of mp3 players and on 2 of them we have the ability to shuffle in accordance by alphabetical order, by artist, by album or by genre..which is nice..but I can't figure this one out either. I think this is what you will want to do so you can get them in a genre order or by artist. I am working on this right now and trying to figure out if there is the capability to do it. I know this doesn't help you answering your question, but I am working on trying to figure out if this is possible on this player or not..I will post back if I figure this out. Sorry this doesnt answer your question. If you happen to have figured this out or something, please post back.. This really is a good player and I like it the best of the 3 we have (and the price is about 1/3 of what I paid for the other 2 so that helps too) :) Thanks!

Connect With Techlore