Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
landerson
Sorry about that. My model

Sorry about that. My model is a WS65813. My email is [email protected] Thanks

landerson
Thanks for the instructions.

Thanks for the instructions. My only other question regarding this issue is that I have no blinking light. Does that mean that the two fuses you mentioned in your instructions may be blown?

EDDIEC
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

I have a Mit WS-65517...blinking green light problem. Set does not even have 100 hours of 'on time'!
I am assuming caps. Could you please send me instructions & part numbers along with their locations so that I can fix this darn thing? Thanks a million.

Eddie

EDDIEC
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

I have a Mit WS-65517...blinking green light problem. Set does not even have 100 hours of 'on time'!
I am assuming caps. Could you please send me instructions & part numbers along with their locations so that I can fix this darn thing? Thanks a million.

Eddie

Larry Dillon
Eddie, Sorry Man not the

Eddie, Sorry Man not the right model for the cap problem,

Larry Dillon
Eddie, do you have the

Eddie, do you have the service manual? If not you can download one from here!
http://www.servicemanuals.net/ServiceManual/AllBrands/ws65517/pos1/resul...

Thumper
Larry, I also have the same

Larry, I also have the same problem on ws65813.Could I also get info on how to repair the blinking light fix.

Thanks

[email protected]

jacefrey
Larry,

Larry,
Hi im new to TechLore and I own a ws-65615 and it experienced a power surge while he tv was off. When i try to turn it own, the little green LED blinks like 3 or 4 times then stays off for ten seconds and continously blinking for one minute it stops. And nothing shows up the screen. I tried unplgging and leaving it off for a while and plugged it again but the same issue comes up. Any suggestion???

Larry Dillon
OK first off you said you had

OK first off you said you had model WS-65615, The thread you posted on is for the WS-65813. Two completely different monsters. The WS-65615 does not have a DM board or the capacitor problem so I would first look inside the cabinet for a small label that shows you where the convergence pico fuses are. They do not look like the typical Glass fuses!They look more like small single color resistors. you will need to check F9A0$ and FA05 pico fuses or maybe FA022 , FA023, If you find one or more open, without continuity across it, do not replace the bad pico fuse until you replace the convergence IC"s FIRST. if you do replace the fuse and not the IC's you will burn up some part of the convergence circuit. GOOD LUCK!

damoney
I have a WD-62525 with the

I have a WD-62525 with the blinking light problem. Several capacitors on the power supply board have already been replaced and I'm told that the problem is probably the DM module. Can you please send any instructions you have regarding which capacitors to change and any precautions etc. Please send to [email protected]

Susan Lucci
Larry,

Larry,
My ws65813 has the constant blinking light issue now. Could you please send me the Repair instructions & information and Related Repair and Service Manuals to me at [email protected]? Thanks in advance for your help with this.

George

thouse11
After reading all of your

After reading all of your complaints and concerns regarding the "Blinking Light" issues, this is what I am going to do and I advise you to do the same; ditch the TV, buy a new one, and never buy a Mitsubishi TV again.

Larry Dillon
It is a cheap and easy fix,

It is a cheap and easy fix, try it first, all I need is a model number and an e-mail address.I will send you the repair facts.

Larry Dillon
It is a cheap and easy fix,

It is a cheap and easy fix, try it first, all I need is a model number and an e-mail address.I will send you the repair facts.

GoingCrazy
Hi I have the same blinking

Hi I have the same blinking green light...I have the WD-62725 model tv. I was wondering if you would send me the instructions on how to fix it. Email address is [email protected]. thanks so much.

Amy S.
Hi Larry, I have the same

Hi Larry, I have the same problem with my WS65813, blinking light of death. Can you please send me what you have on the repair? I would greatly appreciate it!
[email protected]

Thanks much!

John Co
I too am having the same

I too am having the same blinking green light issue with my 65

Larry Dillon
John Co, What am I a mind

John Co, What am I a mind reader??? What model and what E-Mail!!!!

John Co
lOL! I know I was in shock

lOL! I know I was in shock that day I wrote the post. I have the Ws-65909

my email is [email protected]

Clint Z
Hey Larry. I have a ws65511

Hey Larry. I have a ws65511 Mitsu 65' TV. Tv preforms self test. But wont turn on. I have a 1 2 code

later......

Dont know what happended here. My life is full of errors. LOL. Got cut off agian. By a computer this time

Clint Z
Hey Larry. I have a ws65511

Hey Larry. I have a ws65511 Mitsu 65' TV. Tv preforms self test. But wont turn on. I have a 1 2 code "no error detected". But no power up. I have been reading on how bad these capacitors are. Do you think thats a good start or should I go after the Ic convergence. Control pad is NOT locked. Remote will not work ethier. No abnormal buzzing or chirping. I have a DMM and know how to use it. Just thought I would ask before I start ripping chips off of boards.

[email protected]

rkbetts1
My Mits WD-52528 died this

My Mits WD-52528 died this past Sunday evening due to BGLOD as well. Purchased on 01/25/06 and 3+ years old. But $1000+/- for repair, additional PU & Delivery charges, plus 3 - 4 weeks without??? Mits give me a break. What's really frustrating is my previous Mits 27

Larry Dillon
The 27" probably lasted you a

The 27" probably lasted you a lot longer? I here this all the time.Hope it is working now ok But if it does not work long or breaks down in a mater of months come chat with us, maybe we can help?

rkbetts1
Not sure why previous post

Not sure why previous post was not IN FULL. Let's try this again:

My Mits WD-52528 died this past Sunday evening due to BGLOD as well. Purchased on 01/25/06 and 3+ years old. But $1000+/- for repair, additional PU & Delivery charges, plus 3 - 4 weeks without??? Mits give me a break. What's really frustrating is my previous Mits 27" tube was 28 years old and working fine. No problems ever other than weight needing 2 dudes to move it. I had to have the latest and greatest moving into the big screen era. I too am very frustrated with Mits as the problem is an engineering design issue. Not enough air being moved thru the boards to keep them cool about sums it up.

Certainly there is a Class Action Suite against Mits for the design and reliability issues. Please forward info to [email protected].

Blackwater
Larry, I've got a 2yr old WD

Larry, I've got a 2yr old WD-62627 that initially exhibited auto-shutdown when Devices were seleted, then got the GBLOD, and I even with a reset, I can't get error codes (no response). I've got the service manual for it, but it's not very helpful. Please send any repair procedures or suggestions to [email protected]. Thanks, Dave.

thunder020
my tv works with sound and

my tv works with sound and video but locks up and resets with blinking green light when i try to change input devices. repairman came when it did this before but it was still under warranty. he entered a cmos reset code using the remote. i wasn't here when he did it or i would have written it down. ever heard of this and what the code is?

Paul Coones
Larry, I do have 2002

Larry, I do have 2002 Mitsubishi HDTV 1080 Model WS-55511 Serial Number 106017 and have the green blinking light and no picture. Nothing seems to work to fix it. May I have a copy of the repair instructions for my Model WS-55511? You sent me the wrong email address of Manual supplier. There are no trouble shooting instructions about the blinking green light. [email protected] Thanks for the correct email address.

MattA
Larry,

Larry,
I have a 2002 Mits 65611 that died this morning. I only get the continuous green blinking light. Could you please send me the repair instructions for my TV.
[email protected] Thanks, Matt

i_am_pete
Larry,

Larry,
I have a WS 55711 with the same issues. Please send instructions.

A thousands thanks,
Pete

i_am_pete
Please send to i_am_pete

Please send to [email protected].

thanks

Pages

Connect With Techlore