Mitsubishi Projection tv issue

58 posts / 0 new
Last post
melo82
i have a mitsubishi vs 55707

i have a mitsubishi vs 55707 projection tv and at times it wont turn on. but the main problem im having is that there are black horizonal lines running across my screen and the picture jumps. does anyone know the solution? please email me at [email protected] thanks

prelude75
i have a mitsubishi ws65905

i have a mitsubishi ws65905 that powers up and i get sound but no picture can any one help me please my e-mail is [email protected]

prelude75
thanks to larry and the

thanks to larry and the repair kit my ws65905 is back up and runnig

rinos
Larry do you have any repair

Larry do you have any repair how-to info on replacing/soldering capacitors on DM Board for a Mitsubishi WD-65819? If so, please email it to [email protected]
Our projection tv has been working great. The only repair we've had to do is a convergence circuit repair several months ago. Last week, we moved the tv to my sons apartment and the picture looked great when we left. The next day the words on the screen were in multiples and in red and blue colors. A couple days later the tv started turning off seconds after it was turned on and it's been doing that every since. Maybe it's the power supply? Any information on troubleshooting that would be helpful too. Thanks!

Larry Dillon
Where am I suppose to send it

Where am I suppose to send it to Man!!!???
Larry D

weeze
larry could you send me the

larry could you send me the repairs for the same problem on a vs 55601
[email protected]
thanks

reynolds
i have a vs-6043 that when

i have a vs-6043 that when you turn it on the green light flsahes and you hear a clicking noise from the back on the board and it turns off if any one has a fix i would be greatfull. thanks for the help

Larry Dillon
you have an e-mail address???

you have an e-mail address?????
Larry D

Ricky747
I have a VS 6043 60 inch my

I have a VS 6043 60 inch my problem is the tv turns on then immediately turns off. Could you send me the repair instructions as well. Thank you very much
[email protected]

AL B
Larry,

Larry,
I know most of these posts are old and I'm not sure if you still check this board, but could you please send me the dm board replacement instructions? Thanks.
[email protected]

kennymann01
i have a mitsubishi vs-6043

i have a mitsubishi vs-6043 60 inch tv my problem is the tv turns on then immediatly turns off could you send me the dm board replacement instructions please thank you send it to [email protected]

Kitty3kids
can you please send me the

can you please send me the instructions as well.

Kipper
Larry, I have a VS-55707 that

Larry, I have a VS-55707 that has the on then off problem. I have replaced the IC's, but the problem still exists... I have checked all the fuses and Resistors and found no shorts. The TV posts the error code 22 short in low voltage. Do you still have instructions on how to fix this? [email protected]

Aarlew2
Can you send the instructions

Can you send the instructions on how to fix the DM board to me as well. TY [email protected]

theosco
My Mitsubishi

My Mitsubishi
Tv Model no VS-70705 Has not been talked about Here!!!

I have a 72" Mitsubishi TV Model no. VS-70705
I have seen some answered question, but none answers for the model I have. It doesn't have a Menu button on it so I can't do the diagnostic green light blinks. It was working fine, I turned It off and moved out of town for a few months and now It will click like something will not let it turn on,( It just powers on click then powers off click within one second) Please help, this TV is a good tv.
I opened up to look for any burned compositors or any damages, I can replace. I took electronic in high school
so I would know what to look for if I could some much needed
help!! Any and all comments will help me to get started in the right direction, I can be reached by e-mail at

[email protected]

PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY!!!!!!

I have the same problem my Mitsubishi 72

mike lambert
I have the problem with my

I have the problem with my vs55707 turn on for one second and goes off please help

mike lambert
i have a sv55707 turn on and

i have a sv55707 turn on and goes right back off need help

Larry Dillon
unsolder the convergence ic

unsolder the convergence ic one at a time then see if the set still turns off after you unsolder each IC at a time???
Larry D.

cmstacey
I have a Mitsubishi VS-55601

I have a Mitsubishi VS-55601 Rear projection TV.... while watching tv, it turned off and now will not turn on and stay on... The green power light turns on for about one second then turns off... not sure what is a good fix for this... have you heard of this problem before? I know the tv is old... but I like it... and want desperately to keep it. SUggestions? Manuals? schematics? ANything you could provide would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

[email protected]

mike lambert
i had the sane problem call

i had the sane problem call me at 443 467 7241 name is mike. i just got it fixed and i know someone that will do it real cheap becouse i called around and believe me the price can be off the roof and there are some guys that are fair.

JohnJay
I have a Mitsubishi 60 inch

I have a Mitsubishi 60 inch projection TV model VS-6043 that all of a sudden just will not turn on. I replaced the main power fuse just inside the rear cabinet next to the power cord entry, but when I plugged the TV back in, I heard a steady clicking noise and then the new fuse blew. This happened again several times with new identical fuses. What is the problem, and can you email the directions to fix it? Thanks

John

Darqueangel
Hi, I also have a Mitsubishi

Hi, I also have a Mitsubishi projection Television with the same problem.
It comes on then shuts off. Now my issue is that it will not shut on and stay on. I see you spoke of the DM board, Firstly, what is that? Please send me the directions how to repair it. I will research what a DM Board is on the internet...

Darqueangel
Ok That problem is fixed..

Ok That problem is fixed.. Thanx.

Now i have come to another issue..  I just recently connected my DirectTV box to my 50' Mitsubishi VS-5-607, Now it plays for like an hour then begins to fuzzy out to where there is no picture just sound. It looks like colorful snow on my screen. What do i do now?

Worldwin - Tom T
Same problem here..

Same problem here..

I am pretty good at soldering, etc..

I can do this..

Can you please email me as well the instructions.

Worldwin - Tom T
Hello...

Hello...

I have a 65 inch - Mitsubishi - and it has the same problem.. It would be intermittent before - now it just clicks off..

I am very careful at soldering - can you send me instructions to - [email protected]

evil
The instructions for this

The instructions for this repair can be found in the technicians corner under the resources tab, should be under most bad caps. If you provide me with a model number I can provide you with a link for a repair kit from tvrepairkits.com

Scott R
I have a TS-5045 Mits and it

I have a TS-5045 Mits and it is a blinking green light and probably doesn't have a DM board either. Can you send me a manual. To [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore