3-2-1 home Theater in a box

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
William Lohse
3-2-1 home Theater in a box

i am still having a heck of a time finding a diagram to help me set  up my home theater with hdmi. i have a comcast cable box hooked directly to my Westinghouse tv via HDMI cable. one cable pretty cool. tv only has one hdmi input. how can i hook my home theather in a box via hdmi. do i need to re-route things or do i need a new tv with more hdmi inputs. i want all sound coming from the home theater in a box system, tv included. Help!!!

Matt Whitlock
If your TV only has one HDMI

If your TV only has one HDMI input, your HTIB would need something called HDMI switching, which lets you plug one or more HDMI signals into the system, and one cable out to the TV.

Your thread title references the 321 system from Bose, and based on what I've seen at their site, even their most advanced 321 system doesn't include an HDMI output.

If this is what you're going to get, you will only need one HDMI input on the TV based on the devices you've mentioned. Your TV will have an audio output of some sort (there should be an optical out jack), which you can connect to your 321. Then all sound, including your cable box and TV will come out the HTIB

Connect With Techlore