Crown CRV2025 VCR

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
99steven
Crown CRV2025 VCR

I have a Crown CRV2025 VCR that I am unable to use due to the "child lock" being active, can you please tell me if there is a way to disable the "child lock" so that I can use this VCR.

Many kind regards and thanks

Steven Burton

99steven
Strange, I seem to be the

Strange, I seem to be the only person to have viewed this enquiry and it was me who wrote it.

Have I posted in the wrong section? or is there perhaps no soulution to my problem - I would not have thought so.

Any assistance would be beneficial, however complicated.

Many many thanks

STEVEN BURTON 

Larry Dillon
Sorry Steven, I have been

Sorry Steven, I have been trying to find an answer to your question but cannot find an answer as of yet.  You maybe can contact the dealer where it was purchaced and ask them who does the service on these types of units, and maybe bthen they can assist you in thi matter.  Good Luck, and let us know what you found out.

99steven
Larry Dillon said: Sorry

Larry Dillon said: Sorry Steven, I have been trying to find an answer to your question but cannot find an answer as of yet.  You maybe can contact the dealer where it was purchaced and ask them who does the service on these types of units, and maybe bthen they can assist you in thi matter.  Good Luck, and let us know what you found out.

Thanks for trying to find a solution for me, it is very much appreciated. As for the "dealer route" the vcr was purhased second hand by a person employed by the same company as me who, knowing that I was an electrical Engineer, asked if I could sort the vcr out for her.

Apologies if I appeared impatient and I will of course let the good people of this Forum know if I find a solution.

Larry Dillon
Thank you as we can add it to

Thank you as we can add it to a list that should be available here soon.

99steven
Hi all

Hi all

Just a footnote, having eventually been given the Crown vcr to check out, the on screen message actually says "SAFE" with the graphic of a locked lock just to the left of it.

If a cassette tapeis inserted with the power ON, after few seconds the tape is automatically ejected and the vcr switches to standby.

Many thanks

Steven Burton

Connect With Techlore