transfer of music

1 post / 0 new
jordan23
transfer of music

Hello,  I recently purchased an mp3/mp4 player off the internet..I know, I know, it probably wasn't such a good idea without actually seeing it first.  After seeing the manual, I was skeptical of this mp3, the letters were so small in the manual, and ofcourse, some of the info in the manual did not match the info that was acutally coming up on my screen.  Anyway, it seems the additional disc that is assigned to my mp3 player in the "my computer" icon, needs a password and a username.  I input this information at the prompt during the download process.  Now, when I plug in my mp3 player, the removable disk H box, has a "RdiskDecrypt.exe" icon, and when that is clicked, a username and password box comes up, and the info that I entered previously does not comply.  I've tried to remove the program and try again, but it will not let me input another password or username..the manual states that if I lose the username and password, that I will have to "merge" the two parts to cancel the encrypted disk with files...I have no idea what that means...there is no 800 number, and no company name on the manual...any info will be helpful. 

Connect With Techlore