Help with Memorex MP3 player

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
scarlett_fever
Help with Memorex MP3 player

Hey there, I'm in desperate need of some help. I have a Memorex MMP8570 MP3 player and it's a bit on the fritz lately and was hoping for some help since I am not tech savvy.

Two days ago I added some new songs on my plyer and when I unplugged it from the computer and turned it on even though it still read that there were 100 and some songs there was nothing in the index, on the screen there was still the volume and at the bottom saying 1/100 but no title in the window. At first I thought I may have accidently deleted everything but I plugged it back in and all my music was still where it always has been. It is quite frustrating because I have no clue why it's doing this. Plus I realized that when I was trying to search through the index the buttons kind of freeze up and it takes awhile. Why is it doing this? Is it fried already? I've had it for two months only. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ron Repking (not verified)
Assuming your batteries are

Assuming your batteries are not dead or low causing it to act up, I would not mess with it and return it. Memorex gives a 90 day warranty on their players, so you should still have some time.

Connect With Techlore